Photo

Donations

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#101 Alvin Tostig

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:41 PM

I was proud to donate this month. Lord only knows how many countless hours of fun I had with this great community. All the best wishes, thanks for the great work keeping Moon going strong!

Rabid

:) thank you

#102 gensolo

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:37 PM

Bump, we only have $985 left in the Moon Reserve.

#103 birney

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:50 AM

$40 on its way, via snail mail. Our mail services currantly have a backlog of 1.5 million packages etc due to volcano so it may be even slower.

Thanks to all who helped out this month. While $15 did come out of the reserve, its a hellava lot better than the past few months when the reserve has been hit hard.

Thanks for bumping this post gensolo!!!

#104 Spare Parts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:52 PM

I need a physical address, to which I can send a check or money order.  I swear i looked, so if it is in front of me I apologize.

#105 Twilight

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:39 PM

Heya Spare - for sending donations via physical address (aka "snail mail" :P) you'll need to get in touch with Lin.

And also, thank you! We greatly appreciate it. I'll point her in the direction of your post. :)

• Captain John H. Miller likes this

#106 breakingfry

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:57 PM

Why donate when admins let their favorite home base plane campers rack up 55-0 scores and don't lift a finger. When you ask them about it, they kick you. 

Will not be donating until I see a change in admin responsibilities and more fair play violations. 

Great server, crappy game ruiners. 

Thumbs up if you have ever seen Spirit of Halloween or Lifi use anything other than a joystick. 

Thumbs down if they have ruined your experience without any admin interjection. 

Looking forward to donating again, please clean it up or pack it up. 

#107 Spare Parts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:37 PM

Why donate when admins let their favorite home base plane campers rack up 55-0 scores and don't lift a finger. When you ask them about it, they kick you. 

Will not be donating until I see a change in admin responsibilities and more fair play violations. 

Great server, crappy game ruiners. 

Thumbs up if you have ever seen Spirit of Halloween or Lifi use anything other than a joystick. 

Thumbs down if they have ruined your experience without any admin interjection. 

Looking forward to donating again, please clean it up or pack it up. 

Thank you sir for reminding us how very important donations are, because of this post, I will be sending a check this week.  Again thank you!  I appreciate the time it took for you to give us this reminder.

#108 dodgem

Posted 24 October 2016 - 06:25 AM

Trust me, asking Spirit of Halloween to play as infantry won't stop you dying.  He's just as good on the ground as he is in the air.

#109 Grassy

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:38 PM

http://www.moongamer...showtopic=65920

#110 Renlist

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:48 PM

I added a ten spot.

• dodgem, Rubulator and pinchythelobster like this

#111 Spare Parts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:07 PM

I added a ten spot.

Thank you Renlist.

#112 kaiserj

Posted 19 May 2019 - 10:40 AM

Did my donation for May not go through? I do not see it posted.

#113 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 19 May 2019 - 11:31 AM

Did my donation for May not go through? I do not see it posted.

I'll ask Lin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com