Photo

Shooting Range

Shooting Sight Guns Range

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Skuttlefoot

Posted 30 January 2015 - 02:47 PM

Hi everyone!

I am not sure if this has already been discussed but I want to throw out the idea of establishing a shooting range on the coop server! I'd love to be able to go and practice my marksman skills at a venue other than a mission.

I have some details of what the range could look like but I first would like to know if admins would be interested in supporting this?

#2 Thirteen

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:11 PM

What would be the targets? How would they be setup?

#3 Skuttlefoot

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:12 PM

The emerald gem allows you to build targets. There are two that pop up and one that just stands up. To begin with, I think it would be nice to have the normal stand-up targets at 100m intervals (Max distance 1500m?) so we could practice with assault rifles and sniper rifles.

Edit: Confirmed with Brian that the best target to use is the one that pops up. You can see your bullet hit the target but your bullets don't leave a permanent/temp mark so for you heavy kick sniper rifles, you will need a spotter.

All we really need is the space and maybe plot poles?

#4 Xeylore

Posted 01 February 2015 - 08:35 PM

to save building more things why dont you just find a vehicle (one thats nobody uses from the wild) find somewhere out of the way from people and test like that thats what i used to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com