Photo

ok summer is over is anyone coming back to play

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Bones

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:41 AM

#2 Lyn 2

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:07 PM

i have been on every night for a week helping a new player learn the game and get established on the server

#3 stellarfirefly

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:12 PM

I'm trying to, but I haven't gotten any significant chunks of free time until this afternoon.  And after today, I'm not sure when the next will be.   :(

#4 Randigar

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:11 AM

I probally will not be playing for along time as the eye of Irma is due to hit me later this evening hopefully it turns but not looking like it. Hope to see you all again soon but if not it's been fun. oh yeah people DONATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moon is home

#5 turbo

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:32 AM

I probally will not be playing for along time as the eye of Irma is due to hit me later this evening hopefully it turns but not looking like it. Hope to see you all again soon but if not it's been fun. oh yeah people DONATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moon is home

Be safe Randigar! Hope all is well

#6 Randigar

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:09 PM

ok i lived two holes in roof lots of water power just came back tonight

#7 Chief5201

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:26 PM

Glad to hear you are ok Randigar.

#8 DoberMan Pin-Sure

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:29 PM

We survived Harvey in Houston, but several colleagues were not as lucky. Helped a few of them tear out Sheetrock and flooring. Sad process. Work and ranch have fully occupied me the
Last several months, but hope the holidays come with more free time. Miss the crew. My church base is fine, right?!? LOL!

#9 Lyn 2

Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:00 PM

LOL, RIGHT........ Nice to hear from you. We were just talking about you yesterday! Come back soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com