Photo

Mine is Bigger than Yours

VOTE!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: Mne is Bigger than Yours (24 member(s) have cast votes)

What did your ping do?

1. Up more than 20 ping (9 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

2. Up more than 10 ping (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Ping stayed essentially the same (1 votes [4.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

4. Down more than 10 ping (1 votes [4.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

5. Down more than 20 ping (13 votes [54.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 54.17%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Lin

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:08 PM

Vote in the poll...what did your ping do?

#2 Grassy

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:59 PM

Mine is up...(ping that is..lol) about 20 or so  But it's ok...the server is running like silk, the huger difference in pings between European players and has decreased creating better gameplay all around.  No complaints here  !st vote btw...muhahahha

• Highway Man likes this

#3 Lin

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:50 AM

Yours may be up but mine is still bigger than yours! :D

• Grassy and Highway Man like this

#4 pinchythelobster

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:47 AM

Wow, the responses to this circling in my brain....

#5 Lin

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:13 AM

You do realize we're talking about ping, right? :-D

#6 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:01 AM

You do realize we're talking about ping, right? :-D

Is that what the kids now days are calling it,"ping" ???

• coffeeassassin and Highway Man like this

#7 Highway Man

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:15 AM

Hahahaa!

Mine usually went back and forth from 35 to 75 now it stays around 75 constantly, which is not bad. I just get bad spike of like 200 every so often, but i think it's my crappy internet provider...

#8 naiche

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:02 PM

my ping went down from 20 to 30, I was around 125 to 130 is now I'm 100 but my internet provider is not stable.

my ping went down from 20 to 30, I was around 125 to 130 is now I'm 100 but my internet provider is not stable.

#9 Grassy

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:11 PM

Guys walks in a bar sees is friend and says "hiya alan, what's up bro?"  Alan says "ahh nothing much bro, just looking for some ping, it's been awhile"

• Highway Man likes this

#10 bondmaster

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:58 PM

Yea but does it bottleneck during the evening hours??? ;)

#11 Lin

Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:37 PM

I try not to use it that much. ;)

• Grassy likes this

#12 pinchythelobster

Posted 13 April 2018 - 05:05 PM

Guys walks in a bar sees is friend and says "hiya alan, what's up bro?"  Alan says "ahh nothing much bro, just looking for some ping, it's been awhile"

Be careful not to get the ping of death.....you don't come back from that sort of thing. Sad really.....womp womp...

#13 mistamontiel

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:41 PM

I saw the high 30s briefly.. a first

#14 Grassy

Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:37 AM

I use a verizon hotspot most of the time when on the road...with no issues. When at the house I use Cable one 100mbit connection, ping is lower however I am told it depends on how many folks in the area are on., So I am told.

#15 Zap Rowsdower

Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:12 PM

im about the same. before it was like 49 or so. now it seems to float between 44-48

#16 Renlist

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:38 AM

We get it already.  Those closer to the new east coast server get better pings.  No duh.

Your new server  just screwed you big time.   No?   MoonGamers moribund server.  That's what it is now.

2nd time in a year that Moongamers have scrapped ladder rankings.

Then again, there's always Bocage or Market Garden that gets extended for another hour by a remote control admin who bails out after that stupid extended map  2 times is over with. 

Server resorts to 5 vs. 5 next map.  Admin doesn't give a crap afterwards.  Welcome to the new MoonGamers moribund server.

Kiss ups will be kiss ups, you can't change that.       "I LOVE THE NEW SERVER"  

2nd tiime in the past year these Admin Gods have reset everyones hard earned ladder stats.    

You don't care about that?    Seeing that you actually join the server once in a blue moon, I guess not.

Example:  Bocage, then a boring Gazala, then Market Garden, then Bocage again.  That's how it went.

If this were an FM radio, I'd be tempted to switch the dial.

#17 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:45 AM

Your new server and messing around just screwed you big time.   No?  

Where do you get that idea? And what messing around?

#18 Lin

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:38 PM

Renlist, it's still not a conspiracy. This poll is to ascertain how our players have been affected by the move. It is not to convince anyone of anything, it is simply what it appears to be...a poll to obtain some empirical data.

#19 The Silver Shroud!

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:24 PM

Yea I'm not complaining with my ping, it went from 13-17 ms ping to 58ms ping. I will still be able to perform as usual and now I won't hear the griping about how my ping gives me such a huge advantage.

As for Renlist, dude you got to get over whatever you're upset about. Are you seriously upset about the rankings? It's not like you were in the top 10 or probably not even in the top 20 (I could probably get away with saying 30). Your stats are not something you really want to cherish anyways. A new clean, fresh swipe is for the better in your case.

I specifically remember running around (not even trying to shoot him) dodging all of your bullets after like 3 reloads and YOU STILL COULD NOT HIT ME. You had pretty good ping too if I wasn't mistaken. I messaged ya after I got tired of dodging and finally decided to pop you and said "Cmon Renlist...".

Sorry to insult ya but I think you need a taste of your own medicine, you are pretty bad at this game. I don't know if you realize that or not but I hope this will give you a better understanding about your skill set as well as figuring out what is really bothering you with such a minute problem of a server host switch. I suggest you go play on those servers where players can't attack home bases. You would probably do better, performance wise.

• Twilight, Angerfist, Christine1 and 1 other like this

#20 posi

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:45 PM

Gametracker algorhythms lean on 'time played'.

His stats would be high but it isn't like they vanished. 

https://www.gametrac...67/top_players/

He is #42 , What a nice position to finish in.  

https://www.gametrac.../?query=renlist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com