Photo

Urban Mission Suggestion

Mission suggestion City Urban

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Britton

Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:09 PM

So I was messing around by scrounging door to door from town to town and I wound up having a pretty interesting time. I think a mission based in random towns would be an interesting idea. It was a lot more interesting not knowing where AI might be coming from next and zombies become a much more interesting aspect when you're taking cover and can't move and start to swarm on you 10 at a time.

A couple details, a loot box could spawn randomly in a town, but I think it'd be better (though maybe impossible) if the loot for a general location could be changed during the mission. Maybe the city is a new base of operations for bandits and it spawns more rare and more guns or starts to spawn gold or sparsely gems. If it were possible to make ai spawn a little more frequently for the location or UAZs that'd be pretty interesting too. It would be pretty similar to kill city, but hopefully not 'quite' as difficult. And if the loot spawned in various locations it'd be a little more interactive in searching and no one could just remember one location or get lucky early on because they'd need to keep looking for more. I certainly think we could use a few missions that require a little less sniping or at least isn't the only option most of the time. 

Also, it could either appear as a mission or like the patrols that spawn and wander the maps. (I still haven't managed to run into those. Are they just hazardous or is it rewarding at all killing them?) Or it could be for 30 minutes a town spawns better loot and more ai or etc. And of course it could be cities or towns or whatever seemed to work best. 

• RpCharly likes this

#2 CrDraggin

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:15 PM

This is a great idea and I have been researching how to actually do it on and off for a few weeks. Sorry for not responding sooner. The mission system we use make it kind of difficult to do how you are describing, but I might be able to add a few static missions using the current mission systems. I might be busy with vacation and the holidays over the next several weeks,  but if I have some time and I finish the Arma 3 modding, then I will take some more time in this idea. 

Thanks for the ideas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com