Photo

Ref; The Junkyard

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TomKnollRFV

Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:57 PM

This is a new feature to me and I'm curious about how it truly works..

I was told vehicles left at traders get shifted to it. Which is nice..but also vehicles are auto unlocked there and free to use...

Can some one clarify this? I know there was a BRDM2 there and I sorta picked it up to have fun with it and all, but am I 'stealing' ? Its unlocked and all, and every one told me last night it was fair game...

Needs to be a comprehensive guide here to all these new doodads ya'all put in!

#2 leadmagnet

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:06 PM

From what I've been told by multiple admins, once a vehicle is in the junkyard, its free for anyone to use/sell/whatever.  Obviously since it's still keyed, once a reset occurs it'll lock (assuming it's still on the map and not in the junkyard), but yeah that's the way of it.  I've lost a ural that way from not being vigilant about moving vehicles after towing.  I figure it washes out.  I was leaving keyed vehicles I didn't need in traders (with key inside) so that fresh players could have some free transportation, but I've since quit doing that.

#3 Randigar

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:05 AM

It is free game all contents and vehicle,  sometimes vehicles should not be ported there like ones that rubberband back to trader so if you feel bad try asking if anyone may be missing it.

#4 TomKnollRFV

Posted 19 March 2016 - 04:48 PM

Gotcha Randigar; I don't really intend to take vehicles from it, but it was fun to roll around in a BRDM for a bit!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com