Photo

Hello Moon!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 S.E.L.F

Posted 25 January 2022 - 03:14 PM

I had the account created since 2007 and I haven't said "hello" yet. 

I have the best memories of your people and your community. To be perfect you should release the CTF maps and we are all happy. Greetings!

• Some Girl Named Cher, Highway Man, Capn Cackler and 1 other like this

#2 Highway Man

Posted 25 January 2022 - 06:05 PM

that was rather selfish of you............................

#3 S.E.L.F

Posted 25 January 2022 - 06:54 PM

Let's say that at that time I preferred to play as a normal player deserves to play, with less than 50 ping. Now that is history because the servers in my country no longer exist (for the simple reason that the game is very old), so there are only 3 or 4 servers in the world where the rest of the population of battlefield agglomerate, so there is no choice but to play with 230 - 300 ping. 

Now you understand why I can only use tank in the game.

#4 Highway Man

Posted 25 January 2022 - 07:12 PM

Let's say that at that time I preferred to play as a normal player deserves to play, with less than 50 ping. Now that is history because the servers in my country no longer exist (for the simple reason that the game is very old), so there are only 3 or 4 servers in the world where the rest of the population of battlefield agglomerate, so there is no choice but to play with 230 - 300 ping. 

What country are you from? if you don't mind my asking

#5 S.E.L.F

Posted 25 January 2022 - 08:27 PM

What country are you from? if you don't mind my asking

Argentina mf.

• Highway Man likes this

#6 Wasabi®

Posted 27 January 2022 - 11:58 AM

Welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com