Photo

Allow me to reintroduce myself

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Limpnoodle

Posted 02 May 2022 - 09:18 PM

Limpnoodle (Mark)

ASL? 41 / M / Texas

Bounce around newer games now, Escape from Tarkov, R6 Siege, Valheim, Rocket League. When I want to hurt myself I play DayZ SA and Arma3

Where have I been?

So I started in April 2005 and from the best I can tell stopped posting around 2008. That timing makes sense because that's about when my life went to complete hell. My wife at the time was out of her mind and I was trying to save the marriage. When the counselling didn't work she decided to stop taking her birth control knowing full well that no matter how mad/sad/scared I am I could be talked into some horizontal tango. When she came up pregnant I called the pharmacy and confirmed she hadn't filled her prescription in 2 months... she trapped me... or so she thought. I supported her through the pregnancy but we were separated. After my second daughter was born we started the divorce process and I saw it through. It was hell. The thought of another man being around my daughters more than me about killed me, but the thought of them growing up in a house with two parents that aren't in love (like I did) was way worse. She got the PC in the divorce because I thought I'd get a new one... but I didn't. I got an XBOX 360 and focused on rebuilding my life and being with my daughters. 

While I was going through my divorce I switched jobs and a hot little girl working for me was currently in the middle a divorce herself. We leaned on each other and shared battle stories. I told her one day "I am never getting married again!" and she took that as a challenge. After the divorces we started hanging out after work... then later into the night... then... well you know. We eventually ran off to Vegas and got married, not by Elvis but there was an Elvis convention in town which was amazing. Now we have been married11+ years with a 10 year old daughter. Yes 3 girls, God is punishing me for my days as a young man.

TL;DR

I'M BACK! LINE UP, TURN AROUND, AND PREPARE FOR A SNIFFING!

-Limp

^^^no I still don't do that but it felt wrong not to.

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 03 May 2022 - 02:19 AM

Welcome back old timer happy.png

#3 dodgem

Posted 03 May 2022 - 04:13 AM

Sup Limp.

Sounds like a very busy 10+ years.

Good to see you back....we still play BF1942 😅

#4 Limpnoodle

Posted 03 May 2022 - 08:14 AM

I got BF1942 installed and played for a bit yesterday to make sure I got it right. Is everyone in discord when y'all are playing?

#5 Wasabi®

Posted 03 May 2022 - 04:56 PM

Welcome back.

I got BF1942 installed and played for a bit yesterday to make sure I got it right. Is everyone in discord when y'all are playing?

You’ll see people on most US evenings. We have a couple of events per week - mainly, CTF maps on Saturday nights at 7PM EST, and Road to Rome & Secret Weapons on Sundays starting 2PM EST. People tend to join voice chat for those.

#6 Major Sleep

Posted 04 May 2022 - 08:19 PM

Welcome back, Limpnoodle!

#7 Lin

Posted 05 May 2022 - 12:01 PM

Welcome back Limpy! :applaud:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com