Photo

RED TANKS AND ARMOUR IN TOBROOK

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Par Shooter

Posted 31 October 2021 - 08:53 AM

I think that this map is so heavily bias to the red team its virtually impossible for the allies to win this map and I really cant remember the last time blue won..

This is because the red base in an uncap and so many tanks,jeeps wespes,etc spawn non stop once the blue main is down then its game over ,,,

Now and the blue can rally and sneak a few flags but its pretty much impossible from then on as the axis have way way to much armour and if your on the allies then its normally a forgone conclusion that axis win !

The first thing that axis normally do is go round the back of the lake capture the blue main, perhaps we could make the side of the lake "out of bounds" therefore giving blue a bit more help .

Can the axis base be turned into a capturable one then its pretty much even game for all ?

or maybe make the zooks on blue a 1or 2 shot kill .....

Just a few ideas 

Par 

• MehulJ and Mr. Argathin like this

#2 Highway Man

Posted 31 October 2021 - 10:29 AM

I would vote for the blue main becoming an Uncap
  • MehulJ likes this

#3 Capn Cackler

Posted 31 October 2021 - 06:03 PM

I wonder if we could not figure a way to convert it to a push map as in locking the back flags until the previous ones are captured?

• Highway Man likes this

#4 MehulJ

Posted 01 November 2021 - 06:39 AM

Yo PAR 

That lake side also acts as an escape route for the blue ones when choked by the red team

• Capn Cackler likes this

#5 Wasabi®

Posted 01 November 2021 - 09:43 AM

I've seen Tobruk won by Allies many times 

The key is teamwork; turtle down in your main base and not give it up by any means. Camp the repair pad. And send a few people to steal tanks from the Axis main (this is allowed on Tobruk/Bulge)

Once everyone starts randomly wasting tanks going for flags it's over. You need a constant force of 2-3 tanks and anti-tank/engineers guarding the main base. There are also anti-tank kits spread throughout the map if I remember correctly. 

You also have to always watch for enemy tanks sneaking around the back, it's not that hard, you need to make sure engineers are placing mines at the back entrance.

• Capn Cackler likes this

#6 Capn Cackler

Posted 01 November 2021 - 06:32 PM

And send a few people to steal tanks from the Axis main (this is allowed on Tobruk/Bulge)

I did not know this was a thing. I think most would assume that because you can't kill, you can't steal.

#7 D Day

Posted 02 November 2021 - 08:01 AM

And send a few people to steal tanks from the Axis main (this is allowed on Tobruk/Bulge)

I did not know this was a thing. I think most would assume that because you can't kill, you can't steal.

I was also not aware.....

#8 Wasabi®

Posted 02 November 2021 - 08:37 AM

Yes it's not obvious, it is technically in the rules. http://www.moongamer...showtopic=67316

Had to allow it as it doesn't make sense banning it on those maps.

• Highway Man and Capn Cackler like this

#9 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 03 November 2021 - 08:35 PM

Takes the tanks out. Add more jeeps. Place 4-6 PT boats in the lake.

• Highway Man and Capn Cackler like this

#10 Capn Cackler

Posted 03 November 2021 - 10:20 PM

Takes the tanks out. Add more jeeps. Place 4-6 PT boats in the lake.

Better add a submarine too just in case!!!

• HARRY TRIGGER, Highway Man and Stamper like this

#11 Wasabi®

Posted 04 November 2021 - 12:28 PM

I mean…I wouldn’t be opposed to that in perhaps a TDM mode lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com