Photo

Bocage map.

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Renlist

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:33 AM

A Katyusha  replaces the middle flag artillery (that's almost sci-fi Wolfenstein-ish).  Allied never used those in battle.   A Panzer has been added to Axis.  Middle map spawns a scooter instead of jeep.

Anything else?  Just trying to keep up.

• mistamontiel likes this

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:02 AM

Does this mean you like the changes?

#3 mistamontiel

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:33 PM

Ya the incredible Bocage wasn't broke 0.o

#4 Moving Target

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:07 PM

I personally love the APC spawning in the middle of the sawmill

#5 Colonel Tavington

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:46 AM

I personally love the APC spawning in the middle of the sawmill

Snidely Whiplash put it there.

#6 Grassy

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:28 PM

The apc is kinda cool in the sawmill, however one bomb from high alt, kills occupants and Injures or damages any infantry in close proximity, a gimme for most pilots. Would it be possible to put a medic box inside the sawmill instead? If not no big deal, just curious

#7 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:43 AM

The apc is kinda cool in the sawmill, however one bomb from high alt, kills occupants and Injures or damages any infantry in close proximity, a gimme for most pilots. Would it be possible to put a medic box inside the sawmill instead? If not no big deal, just curious

I think the APC has more 'health' than the jeep that used to be there. I think if it were possible to place a medicial cabinet we would have.

Did anyone already get a kill with the MG on the APC?

#8 Grassy

Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:52 AM

I think the APC has more 'health' than the jeep that used to be there. I think if it were possible to place a medicial cabinet we would have.

Did anyone already get a kill with the MG on the APC?

Wasn't sure about why the apc was there...however there is the answer.  Thanks!

#9 gregefc

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:22 PM

Impossible to server side mod a med box, Grassy. Actually, it IS possible, however the box would be invisible. You could still heal, it just would not show up in game. The same goes for any static object.

#10 Black Mamba

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:35 AM

Impossible to server side mod a med box, Grassy. Actually, it IS possible, however the box would be invisible. You could still heal, it just would not show up in game. The same goes for any static object.

It might work of you try to "spawn" the static object in the same manner as a vehicle. This is done in the ObjectSpawnTemplates.con file of your map, located in the Conquest folder once you have extracted it.

There are extra templates added to the OST.con of Bocage where one could replace the vehicles spawned with the names of static objects. Of course this is just speculation but it could work. Worth a try...

#11 Grassy

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:44 AM

I heard this rumor this rumor a long time ago...about client side modding on a server with content check "off"   appreciate the answers 

#12 Black Mamba

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:06 PM

It has been done in Secret Weapons demo with mixed results. The static object will spawn and show up fine on the client's end however they bounce around the map... Very funny to watch hehe
  • King of the Squirrels and Grassy like this

#13 Colonel Tavington

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:04 PM

It would really be cool if subs were added to the rivers.

• Rubulator likes this

#14 Grassy

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:23 PM

we need the little tiny japanese subs like the one in the episode of gilligan's island..lol

• Rubulator and Colonel Tavington like this

#15 Colonel Tavington

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:31 AM

we need the little tiny japanese subs like the one in the episode of gilligan's island..lol

And a Vito Scotti bot

• Grassy likes this

#16 Moving Target

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:00 AM

How about some hidden trees or AA guns near the allied base to stop the axis plane campers

#17 Renlist

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:08 PM

How about some hidden trees or AA guns near the allied base to stop the axis plane campers

Aim better with the flak gun.  Talented pilot on your team? Cap a flag.

#18 Moving Target

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:36 PM

How about some hidden trees or AA guns

near the allied base to stop the axis plane campers

Aim better with the flak gun. Talented pilot on your team? Cap a flag.

When loop bombers are playing or they get enough speed you have no chance to get them.....
  • Rubulator likes this

#19 Grassy

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:55 AM

It would be helpful if someone could post a tutorial, on how to use a flak gun, personally I prefer a good MG, and suck with the flak gun

#20 Moving Target

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:42 AM

It would be helpful if someone could post a tutorial, on how to use a flak gun, personally I prefer a good MG, and suck with the flak gun

Sit in it. Point the round thingy at the loud noisy thing with wings. Shoot. Laugh like Lego Batman as it falls to the ground in flames.
  • Grassy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com