Photo

What a year it's been.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sillyminion

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

The title says it all.

One year ago today I logged on to the Moongamers DoD:S Mostly Stock Server for the very first time, and I found myself instantly enamored with the culture and community here on the Moon.

Oh and what a community it is, and yet to only talk about the community without mentioning the wonderful people who compose it would make this story incomplete. From the friends I've made (All hail the Furry one!), to the mentors I've had the opportunity to listen to and learn from, and those people I've been able to torment (I have some more websites for ya Ski), it has been a privilege to know you all.

Sgt. Rock, Thumper, Noir, Redshirt, Slunt, Spleen, Tweek, Bullet Bob, Spareclip, Corpse, Lady, Spetz, Col. Krust, Whitewolf, Smegga, Mushu, Lin, Duff, and Ski, you guys make up the best group of Admins I have ever worked with. Well except for that Ski guy, he's a jerk.

So thank you all for welcoming me to this awesome little corner of the internet.

See you on the Moon!

#2 dj_spleen

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

awwww.....Hugs the Minion.....Hugs/ductaped together with a grenade

#3 Enforcer

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

And this my friends, is why we do what we do. Sillyminion, as I have not seen you in BF3, I have not had the chance to admin with ya, but, I am glad you found a home for your online day of defeat fun with us. Keep on doing what you do, and we'll see you in the sewers from time to time..

#4 SgtTweek

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

I'd like to echo Silly's sentiments. One of the best group of people i've ever gamed with. :)

Eeeek! Too much pressure!

#5 Col.Krust

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

Yurp!! goodtimes!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com