Photo

A Few New Missions

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 CrDraggin

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:48 PM

I have made a few new missions for the server. 

Feel free to join and check them out.

Miners Paradise (Black)

Setting

- A Group of Miners found some veins, but the Bandits secured them and are guarding them. GO GET THEM!

Drunk Bandits (Red)

Setting

- Drunk Bandits are tearing Birney's Pub apart. Go secure the pub!

Bandit Apartments (Black)

Setting

- Group of Bandits have taken over an apartment building. Go clear the building!

Hope everyone enjoys the new missions. This is refresh 2 of 4. More refreshing coming soon. 

#2 Thirteen

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:53 PM

I can tell you wrote this with zero sleep. LOL  3 new missions, I only saw the Black apartment one on the test server. Wow.  I know there will be two schools of thought on this one.  YEEEHAAAW , and ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?   Which camp will you be in?

#3 turbo

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:19 PM

Awesome Craig. Thank you for your hard work man. Can't wait to get killed on these missions ?
  • CrDraggin likes this

#4 Hollywood703

Posted 14 March 2016 - 11:12 AM

Miners paradise is a black mission
Drunk bandits its red

#5 Lyn 2

Posted 14 March 2016 - 01:47 PM

See, zero sleep! The new missions are great!

#6 CrDraggin

Posted 14 March 2016 - 03:57 PM

Sleep?.....Ha Ha Ha

#7 TomKnollRFV

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:10 AM

Any chance of new blue/greens Craig? I'm not sure how the server does missions, is there a limited amount or?

#8 CrDraggin

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:44 PM

no more blues or green. If anything, I was planning on converting the mesh's into the other mission system to better manage them from spawning on each other. 

#9 Lin

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:51 AM

Oh no! That is really unfortunate! These missions have been easy enough for new players to make humanity and money until they can afford to take on the solids. Do you have any plans to replace these with different missions for new players?

#10 CrDraggin

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:27 AM

The two conflict. The solid looks for the mesh's, but not the other way around. That is why they spawn on top of solid missions. They are made by the same under the hood mission system and since we had to incorporate rockets, they are the exact same difficulty level as the green and yellow. No one knew though. The only plus was that it had more loot. It is a little ways off to test and debug some code, but wanted to let ya think inside my brain for a few minutes.

#11 TomKnollRFV

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:17 AM

Also the bank thing needs to be adjusted. Either hard rules of no armored vehicles used on it, or give them rockets, also discuss if it's legit for people to rob the bank, and run like the devil. I did this, Randigar teleported me back, but I don't see the point of a 'bank robbery' where it's against server rules to bolt. I've zero interest in fighting 50+ cops when I can just take off on a motorcycle with a gem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com