Photo

Ref; Server Idea!(Ideas?)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TomKnollRFV

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:29 AM

I'm writing this when slightly doped on my pain meds, but I think the idea has merit. Since I suddenly remembered hella frustrating moments from OTHER servers...

It boils down to say, I'm at 8k humanity..do a yellow mission. Turns out 2/3s of the guns etc, I can't sell due to humanity. <On the military servers I played on, this was worse. Not only did you need ALOT of humanity..there was about 5 different traders>.

Well what if there was a 'junk' vendor? He'd buy any thing, at a reduced cost, so you didn't need to drive all over, and worry about humanity requirements. I mean about 1/2 the value of a normal vendor, so yes you'd profit more by driving about, but this way at least people could unload <insert stuff> here before humanity requirements to use a normal vendor.

Remember; not every one is exceptionally good, or has time to grind even 25k humanity in a reasonable time. Or drive across the map etc. And with how prices went up, I'm hurting looking at various guns in my truck I can't unload.

This is just an idea, but it might have some merit? A generic junk buyer! I know if I was brand new to DayZ and a PVE Server like this, I might quit when I looted up 10 guns and could only sell half in Klen because I lack the humanity..

Also another idea... could we get a 'super' cargo vehicle that is buyable? I don't mean like the 2000/2000/2000 admin stuff. I was envisioning more like a slower vehicle that could hold like double what the MTVR does. I don't know how much you can customize vehicle cargo etc but I was thinking it would be fun <at least in my mind> to have a vehicle holding 200+ high value guns, and can only do maybe 45-50, and is barely uparmored. Would be a good PVA target too... but for those of us with a tendency to 'live' out of our vehicles for long periods of time, this would be nice to have! Model wise..I'm not sure, since HEMMT isn't native...but is it possible to ADJUST the values on the Marine amphib APC thing? Like, couldn't we make it like way slower, and thus usable for this role?

I'll shut up now :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com