Photo

Sniper Sissy Gameplay Video

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#61 Lin

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:02 PM

No trolling and no flaming please, let's keep the thread on target.

And now, a dancing cow. Just because.  :cowdance:

• Jubilee and Angerfist like this

#62 Harriet Tubman

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:10 PM

Just an example Posi, didn't mean to insinuate that that exact circumstance happens on moon (especially if admins are on). Like I said when I change my names I avoid the harassment, that happens to be a video of someone I know that was getting tked by him in a different server. If moon admins are on stuff like that doesn't happen, but it shows the mentality of a player like vexador and what he does if there aren't admins on.

After seeing the video where he tk;s vex Im sure he needs to play at moonies-keep him there plez-And Grefec-No 1 knows u STFU

Also I will stick to what I said all along -after seeing this video- There are alot of IT's in the world today who can make a video an edit it-This proves nothing

I cant wait for the {new} punkbuster and {new} BF1

lol Greg is a legit OG, one of the more known players out of all the communities. Also I can link you to the streams of myself or jubilee playing with no edits just raw gameplay and you will still find some excuse. When bf1 comes out which I will play, I am sure you will find excuses and cry. You will last 1-2 days before declaring everyone is cheating except for you and then come back to 1942.

Then why did you leave before the round was over the other nite when I killed you on Ax-I'll tell you why-You are a candy ass.Also as you seen the other nite in the foreign sever-where Twilight an you followed me to-A Full server-with a 140 ping I took 1st place -no bots-So dont you worry ur pretty lil head over me pumpkin-I'll make it!

I have yet to play on the euro servers since this video and I know twilight definitely doesn't as he is on west coast so he would ping ridiculous . Which means you are having some of your drunken fantasies. And the point hilly isn't that you can hang with the average player that is left in this game with a population of 150, the point is that players like me are only above average in games like bf1 not the 'hack' worthy that dummies such as yourself see me. I won't stand out like I do in this game, maybe the studs like raptor will but with a player base of 100,000 I will be another rock in the pond. You on the other hand will get absolutely man handled day in and day out because anytime you keep the mentality that anyone better than you is hacking, you won't try to improve.

And hilly saying "if you wasnt stupid you could-a read my message an seen where i only need lin to replay" if that is true then just pm Lin instead of exposing everyone to the train wreck that is your thoughts.

• Spare Parts likes this

#63 Harriet Tubman

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:15 PM

No trolling and no flaming please, let's keep the thread on target.

And now, a dancing cow. Just because.  :cowdance:

lol sorry already responded before reading this. And you are observant so I imagine you notice it's only 1 person trolling and the others wondering why they are wasting their time trying to convince said troll.

#64 Steve2112

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:27 PM

I think this conversation is healthy. It's good to see vibrant life! ...but posting PM's might be...a bad thing, even when there's a point to be made.  

#65 Angerfist

Posted 10 July 2016 - 02:31 PM

Wow some of those shots are insane. I don't understand how you made that one Bocage shot where they guy dives behind the bridge rail. Its like the bullet goes through the bridge to hit the guy.

Because its hacks! no other explanation.

That's nothing else than a game bug. Even when you are trying to hide behind the bridge rail (or sandsacks for example), you can be hit for a certain amount if time. Just happened to me on Bocage some days ago.

#66 Grassy

Posted 10 July 2016 - 03:16 PM

So who knows why snipers do rapid movement before firing?  "hint" its listed on the EA site :)

#67 Steve2112

Posted 10 July 2016 - 03:19 PM

So who knows why snipers do rapid movement before firing?  "hint" its listed on the EA site :)

Well this is why I suck so bad. I don;t even know what "rapid movement" is, let alone able to do it right before firing.  ^_^

#68 Harriet Tubman

Posted 10 July 2016 - 03:29 PM

Rapid movement just means strafing steve. So you are constantly moving and then right when you are ready to shoot something you stop moving. In that split second that you stop moving your crosshair drops straight down, if you time this at the very beginning of it dropping you have a steady shot. The EA developers wanted you to lay down in a field, zoom in, wait for your scope to steady and then fire.

If you watch some of the slow mo videos you can see it in action, compare that to if you go in the game and pull out the sniper and stand next to a wall. Then zoom in and watch as the crosshair does a circle before it eventually settles.

#69 Angerfist

Posted 10 July 2016 - 03:43 PM

I wouldn't call that cheating. That's just adapting to the game physcis, nothing else than bugusing.

And every single player is bugusing in some way, no matter if they know it or not.

#70 Harriet Tubman

Posted 10 July 2016 - 03:44 PM

If you want to see some high level sniping from the newer battlefields. Betrayed put out a video of him sniping in bf1 alpha and there are some insane shots in there like the one at 1:40.

• dodgem likes this

#71 Harriet Tubman

Posted 10 July 2016 - 04:56 PM

I wouldn't call that cheating. That's just adapting to the game physcis, nothing else than bugusing.

And every single player is bugusing in some way, no matter if they know it or not.

Yep, any of you that have ever proned then stood or vice versa you are bugging and altering your hitbox in a way not intended. I won't get into some of the more complicated ways of bugging but that one right there is probably the most used in the game and most people don't know they are doing it.

#72 Steve2112

Posted 10 July 2016 - 05:16 PM

So...laying on the ground then standing up is bugging? Good lord! So much I don't know, like I said, no wonder I suck. 

#73 Harriet Tubman

Posted 10 July 2016 - 05:25 PM

So...laying on the ground then standing up is bugging? Good lord! So much I don't know, like I said, no wonder I suck. 

Yep, thats how the shot on bocage where I shoot the guy who is laying down is possible. If someone is laying down behind cover like sandbags and stands up right away his hitbox for a brief moment will still be laying down behind cover. The same thing applies if you are standing and lay down behind an object like sandbags, on your screen you are laying behind cover and then you die. What happens is again for a brief moment your hitbox is still standing up.

• Waffen and Moving Target like this

#74 Grassy

Posted 10 July 2016 - 05:39 PM

No not saying that it is cheating at all....I do it as well (not very good..lol). Its just like knowing to hit the dead center of the POW with an Achi Va from high altitude with bombs.   You do it three times and the boat sinks.  I do this as well.  

This is just one of the trade secrets of the game that at the half second of stopping your accuracy is greatly increased...EA has known of this for years...We knew of it in competition at CAL and TWL..and it was allowed because it takes hours and hours of dedication and practice to perfect.   It is posted on the EA site as well.

It is not an accusation HT...we went there remember?..lol  By the way I owe you an apology for that. (bows humbly)

I just want to inform the regular player of why things happen so the word "hacker" isn't used.   This something that anyone can learn to a decent level if they take the time to apply themselves...it isn't a cheat or a hack.

#75 Harriet Tubman

Posted 10 July 2016 - 05:54 PM

Fair enough grassy, I think the hint :) which is the same thing other people have used just recently in these past few threads makes people read it a certain way. And even in that case it doesn't bother me too much as like you said its one of many bugs out there. There is a lot about the game I know and a lot I don't know, like most old skool players knowing the prone bug is just something we know but not really why. If anyone ever gets the chance to ask someone like tuia some questions about why the game does what it does its pretty cool. He can give an exact reason why the bug does what it does. Knowledge about the coding and everything else to a very high degree.

• Grassy likes this

#76 Grassy

Posted 10 July 2016 - 06:02 PM

Knowledge is power for sure...there are those who apply it and then those who do not, then the ones who do not sit back and say "How come he knows so much"

For instance most old school players that tank in the game know that a rim shot on the turret hatch on a T34 is a one shot kill from any angle.

The little square boxes on the back of a sherman is a one shot kill with a tank or zook shell from any angle..lol

The list of bugs goes on and on

#77 Jubilee

Posted 10 July 2016 - 06:28 PM

By that theory then anyone who leads when they shoot (infy, tank, plane) is bugging... which is everybody. You won't kill very much in 42 if you don't lead your crosshair to land when your target is on point. You'd only be able to hit prone people.

Even against a good A + D strafer you will hit if you line up your crosshair properly. It's the same as hitting someone who is running in a straight line or bunny hopping in any direction. You put your crosshair where they're about to move. If they're going back and forth in the same spot, place your crosshair between the two spots and time it properly. Just yesterday, dodgem and I demonstrated this.

• Grassy likes this

#78 Vexador

Posted 10 July 2016 - 08:23 PM

On the tk video:  It started off as accidental, and we were both talking trash.  I wasn't mad, and thought we were having (friendly) tk war, which he won.  This is a lame attempt to get me trouble, which is idiotic. You just showed everyone how insecure you are with that post. And rather dumb.  Guess what? You complaining about tk's in this post look at who won that tk war. The master of tking.

I do have a rep for tking people if they are playing like an ass, or mouthing off.  I take the kick. I listen to admin warnings.  The people I know very well will sometimes do it as a goof. I enjoy running some of my friends over now and then, and laugh when they do it to me. Some people need to lighten up.

It's a GAME. We are here to have fun.  You just were ITCHING to find a reason to post that video. That game was a LONG time ago. Hope you feel better. I'll be looking for you....enjoy the knifings.

Happy Killing!

Vexador

• Angerfist likes this

#79 Harriet Tubman

Posted 10 July 2016 - 08:56 PM

On the tk video:  It started off as accidental, and we were both talking trash.  I wasn't mad, and thought we were having (friendly) tk war, which he won.  This is a lame attempt to get me trouble, which is idiotic. You just showed everyone how insecure you are with that post. And rather dumb.  Guess what? You complaining about tk's in this post look at who won that tk war. The master of tking.

I do have a rep for tking people if they are playing like an ass, or mouthing off.  I take the kick. I listen to admin warnings.  The people I know very well will sometimes do it as a goof. I enjoy running some of my friends over now and then, and laugh when they do it to me. Some people need to lighten up.

It's a GAME. We are here to have fun.  You just were ITCHING to find a reason to post that video. That game was a LONG time ago. Hope you feel better. I'll be looking for you....enjoy the knifings.

Happy Killing!

Vexador

Look who won the tk war? So he was supposed to not shoot you back and just let you tk him over and over because according to you he might of been playing like an ass (being good) or mouthing off (calling u a nub after u tked him). Which again is based on how you are feeling and if someone hurt your feelings. You listen to admin warnings because they can kick you. If they aren't on then there is no one to kick you so you don't care.

bring on da knife baybee

#80 Grassy

Posted 10 July 2016 - 11:33 PM

It's not so much about the leading, newer players and folks that do not understand the accuracy are quick to call "foul". There is no foul at all...and it isn't a hack...it is just like a tanker making a tread shot..sniper technique has been handed down for years and this takes a long time to master as does any other player class in the game.

-Sniper Rifles are dead accurate for half a second after running.   << a quote from the EA website.  the side to side movement, or quick movement or circling replaces the running. 

I am not saying anything bad about anyone at all...it is simply explaining the how and why which is needed to explain to the folks that do not understand the "how and why".

Some folks will understand this and say "wow i never knew that" and some folks won't.  

C'est La Vie :)

• Harriet Tubman and Spare Parts like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com