Photo

Sniper Sissy Gameplay Video

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#81 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:24 AM

Aww don't play innocent now, buttercup. I love you!!!

Now pumpkin- Gergefc don't get too cocky just because Angerfist says he knows you-he also claims to know Boy George-The Easter Bunny-Marvin the Martian and The Tooth Fairy-lol

Maybe you,Miller and Angerfist can get together to have a tea party and watch all these spammed videos of HT together.

The Giant smoke screen-{from the true hack} from HT-will also include a magical sniper rifle he will issue you for all your support.

OMG-the videos---all the effort-The gaming community should no doubt TY for all the hours of vidoes you saved up for this special occasion Spam us Some More Videos-The crowd luvs it

Now that all you wannbe sniper nubs can see how this is done-please duplicate it-LET THE SNIPER WARS BEGIN!

I would appreciate it if you all would be more like Jubliee tho-she will at least take a flag an hold it!Its the only regret to this whole thing I have is including her into this trip down the rabbit hole!

BTW-Lets really stay on target-Wheres Twilights videos in all this-The bridge thing is still in my mind!

In closing I would like to thank all those that supported me with my endeavors-{which were=None} but they do so love to talk behind peoples back about -The Hackers! But when it gets real they run ,hide and watch from afar........................................So get in your corners and stay there you BITCHES and dont u COME OUT!

tumblr_ml1r8maIBB1s99m4bo1_400.gif

#82 gregefc

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:45 AM

See you all in a week. 😂

#83 gregefc

Posted 11 July 2016 - 01:40 PM

Now pumpkin- Gergefc don't get too cocky just because Angerfist says he knows you-he also claims to know Boy George-The Easter Bunny-Marvin the Martian and The Tooth Fairy-lol
Maybe you,Miller and Angerfist can get together to have a tea party and watch all these spammed videos of HT together.
The Giant smoke screen-{from the true hack} from HT-will also include a magical sniper rifle he will issue you for all your support.
OMG-the videos---all the effort-The gaming community should no doubt TY for all the hours of vidoes you saved up for this special occasion Spam us Some More Videos-The crowd luvs it
Now that all you wannbe sniper nubs can see how this is done-please duplicate it-LET THE SNIPER WARS BEGIN!
I would appreciate it if you all would be more like Jubliee tho-she will at least take a flag an hold it!Its the only regret to this whole thing I have is including her into this trip down the rabbit hole!
BTW-Lets really stay on target-Wheres Twilights videos in all this-The bridge thing is still in my mind!
In closing I would like to thank all those that supported me with my endeavors-{which were=None} but they do so love to talk behind peoples back about -The Hackers! But when it gets real they run ,hide and watch from afar........................................So get in your corners and stay there you BITCHES and dont u COME OUT!

6/10

-Paragraph structure lacking
-Spelling
-Punctuation placement

Great use of descriptive words, highly imaginative, very passionate.

PS - I would love to have a tea party with CJHM and Angerfist. Why haven't we don't this yet?

#84 Steve2112

Posted 11 July 2016 - 01:43 PM

I do feel bad for ya in that endeavor hilly. All the people that would agree with you in game and none of them show up. As dumb as your comments are, at least you put them out there.

But yea it would be awesome if there were more snipers and we could do some legit sniper wars.

I am not sure who Hilly is talking about. I've had my share of haccusing, but I think Moon finally drilled most of it outta me. As a former member of the club am I supposed to re-up? I feel bad 'cause I really do like hilly....and I hate to see him abandoned so. 

I guess I don't really care anymore about hacks or leet special privileges. I must admit, legit game mechanics, aka buggin,  has my interest.

#85 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:01 PM

PS - I would love to have a tea party with CJHM and Angerfist. Why haven't we don't this yet?

The more the merrier! I'll bring the cookies!

• Jubilee likes this

#86 Harriet Tubman

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:02 PM

I do feel bad for ya in that endeavor hilly. All the people that would agree with you in game and none of them show up. As dumb as your comments are, at least you put them out there.

But yea it would be awesome if there were more snipers and we could do some legit sniper wars.

I am not sure who Hilly is talking about. I've had my share of haccusing, but I think Moon finally drilled most of it outta me. As a former member of the club am I supposed to re-up? I feel bad 'cause I really do like hilly....and I hate to see him abandoned so. 

I guess I don't really care anymore about hacks or leet special privileges. I must admit, legit game mechanics, aka buggin,  has my interest.

The people he is talking about know who they are and it would be rude to call them out at this point.

You can definitely google to find some bugs/easter eggs or little known facts about bf1942 and there is a ton to read. Even that video I posted you can see another small one which is the ability to see a nametag even if you don't see the person. So when I was on berlin looking down the scope into the fog and I don't see anything and then I see a blue nametag pop up on my screen and shoot and kill the person, I knew he was there because of that bug. If you place your crosshair on a target their nametag will show up whether its in fog or through a wall. There are infantry videos out there playing as medic in 1v1s where you will see this trick as well where they will find each other through the wall and use that to predict where someone will go next to try to get that advantage of having the first shot. Its why if you think you are safe looking out a window from far away and wonder how you got sniped, well you probably stayed still too long and someone saw that nametag.

And also please turn off lightmaps so you can see into buildings and turn on shadows so you can see people above you/to your side. Those 2 in game settings especially the lightmaps are so massive.

• Grassy likes this

#87 (ECGN)BladeRunner

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:51 PM

IMO I consider the "super snipers" exploiting a glitch/bug in the game.

I think the Dice programmers intended the Scout Kit to be just that a "Scout" with a rifle to be used

in a similar way as in WWII. (wait for the gun to settle before shooting) 

I know it may be legal in competition but is it fair to use it on a public server.

The average public player will assume they are using hacks and may even think everyone is. imo

Hey Greg long time no see (I remember) :)

BladeRunner  :beer1:

#88 gregefc

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:58 PM

Hey buddy! Good to see an old name. Hope all is well.

And I can see and understand everyone's views on exploits, bugs, etc. They are all founded and everyone has reasons to do what they are. Its just another one of those things where you can't please everyone.

What I can't stand, however, is the blind hate and ignorance thrown around by some people. That's what's upsetting!
  • Harriet Tubman likes this

#89 Steve2112

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:52 PM

And I can see and understand everyone's views on exploits, bugs, etc. They are all founded and everyone has reasons to do what they are. Its just another one of those things where you can't please everyone.

What I can't stand, however, is the blind hate and ignorance thrown around by some people. That's what's upsetting!

I think there are a couple things happening here. One is...you folks that have been playing for eons, like at least 90 years, you may have gotten some tips either from a player, website, or hard work...you might have even forgotten where you got it from. But you did get it. Now? People changing names to protect themselves from whatever. Why people get SO offended I will never know. I guess because I will never be that good?

Were people THAT offended about "you hack" back then? I will never know that either. But understand the instant kick, ban, and animosity might appear to be protective and nepotistic, regardless of stated rules.. "APPEAR" is the critical word. You remember when you FIRST started, and who helped you? You might, and that is why you get offended. You might not, and that is why you get offended.

Lin did remind me that some people have reached out to me and that is true. But, it's also true many get hostile and protective. Offended. I swear to you, I have learned more in this thread than any question I have asked in 4 years. I don't recall anyone saying "hit box" before. Early on I did learn to move around as it "refreshes" your screen, but no one said "move, stop and shoot 1/2 second for accuracy". Some of this might be my fault, although you should see my printed and hand written notes! LOL!

All I can ask is for EVERYONE...to have some empathy and understanding. It sounds funny, almost pathetic when  talking about a a very old internet game...doesn't it? BUT!...it is still alive and well! We've got a mix of old and new. Let the new ones gain intelligence, should they want it. Let the old ones share wisdom, should they have it.

I see a good amount here, and it's encouraging. It's a fun game and good people...even if we disagree (on silly stuff like map time! lol). Let the wisdom reign, even over the brutes. :)

#90 Harriet Tubman

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:04 PM

I think there are a couple things happening here. One is...you folks that have been playing for eons, like at least 90 years, you may have gotten some tips either from a player, website, or hard work...you might have even forgotten where you got it from. But you did get it. Now? People changing names to protect themselves from whatever. Why people get SO offended I will never know. I guess because I will never be that good?

Were people THAT offended about "you hack" back then? I will never know that either. But understand the instant kick, ban, and animosity might appear to be protective and nepotistic, regardless of stated rules.. "APPEAR" is the critical word. You remember when you FIRST started, and who helped you? You might, and that is why you get offended. You might not, and that is why you get offended.

Lin did remind me that some people have reached out to me and that is true. But, it's also true many get hostile and protective. Offended. I swear to you, I have learned more in this thread than any question I have asked in 4 years. I don't recall anyone saying "hit box" before. Early on I did learn to move around as it "refreshes" your screen, but no one said "move, stop and shoot 1/2 second for accuracy". Some of this might be my fault, although you should see my printed and hand written notes! LOL!

All I can ask is for EVERYONE...to have some empathy and understanding. It sounds funny, almost pathetic when  talking about a a very old internet game...doesn't it? BUT!...it is still alive and well! We've got a mix of old and new. Let the new ones gain intelligence, should they want it. Let the old ones share wisdom, should they have it.

I see a good amount here, and it's encouraging. It's a fun game and good people...even if we disagree (on silly stuff like map time! lol). Let the wisdom reign, even over the brutes. :)

Hackusations were always there but were less because there were more good players. Now that the player base is fewer the good players stand out more. I don't know what admins should do about hackusations, its a compliment at first but it will get annoying over time. If they don't kick for it then people will not shut up about it game after game after game. Some will if they just get a warning to shut up but then you have players that will just spend their entire gametime hackusating filling up the server with nonsense. On the flip side there is a server (I won't say which) that has had admins admit that they will kick people if enough people hackusate about them. So if jubilee or greg or someone goes in there and the new players think they are hacking and start complaining, the admin will just kick jubilee or greg without doing any actual admin work to see what was going on. They are trying to please the server but at the same time for the player that got kicked now everyone feels like they were right because hey look an admin kicked them so they must be hacking.

And if you look back at these people that get the accusations, almost all of them have made threads saying they will help or have gone in teamspeak to help people. But the majority they try to help end up not taking the advice or just reverting back to if I can't do it they can't so they are hacking. So for the 1 or 2 people that take advice or notes or try to get better, there are 8 or 9 that either realize they don't care or revert back to just being salty. If the new players want the knowledge it is out there and the few old skool players left are willing to share it, they just have to look/ask instead of accuse.

• Twilight and Rubulator like this

#91 Bot

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:10 PM

All the info above has been around for 10 plus years. It's sad to see how people are so quick to whine and call chack when they see someone doing something like sniping while moving sideways or double jumping, instead of just spending 10 minutes googling it or 'reverse-engineering' what a player does from a video. Simple forum has an entire section devoted to videos, as well as a multi page 'tips and tricks' thread. Let's face it, we have all spent thousands of hours playing this game. If you can't be bothered to spend the aforementioned 10 minutes to improve your gameplay, that's fine - but don't whine when you see someone who has.

If you want to improve, you actually have to go and put the effort in. Just talking to someone on teamspeak will not help you if you don't practice what advice you are given. Want to get better at flying? Find a good pilot and ask them to 1v1 with you. Better at infantry? Tanking? (ew). Do the same.

• dodgem and Grassy like this

#92 Harriet Tubman

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:10 PM

I think the Dice programmers intended the Scout Kit to be just that a "Scout" with a rifle to be used

I know it may be legal in competition but is it fair to use it on a public server.

The average public player will assume they are using hacks and may even think everyone is. imo

As we mentioned earlier in the thread and I am not saying your opinion is wrong, but what do you do about all the other bugs in the game. Should people be forbidden from going prone to standing in pubs? Should crouch or prone jumps be allowed? I can pull off these same shots you saw while in a field laying down but it is slow paced and feels skillless. I can also play as no scope only and get close to the same kda while helping the team and people would assume I am zooming in abusing a glitch/hacking (all the kharkov no scopes you saw were from 1 game. There were about 30 more from that game as well as I played no scope only and got gold even with jubilee playing on the other team sniping). No matter how I play with the sniper there will be people that complain.

Edited by Harriet Tubman, 11 July 2016 - 10:31 PM.

#93 Grassy

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:28 PM

i used to love the shoutcast's ECGN did for TWL and CAL....much respect to you.. (WD|Grassy) (Grassy|TWL)

Blade...its just like infantry strafing....tread shot with a tank....Bombing the POW dead center with Achi from hi alt...using alt views over walls in a vehicle...tossing landmines like a frisbee...the only difference is that the technique with the snipers has been handed down and not publicized along with some of the ones I mentioned.

if we can educate some of the players that want to learn...we can increase the level of play.  

• Spare Parts likes this

#94 Harriet Tubman

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:29 PM

Steve let me clear this all up for you in summarizing I went on other servers under a different name and tried this quick move,stop and shoot method sniper shot where as it was alot easier to kill at a distance and I was almost immediately  called a hacker, by a player that I have played with a lot ask for me to be banned the real reason being and the reason HT gets banned on other servers,and if you read back through he admits he does, is because the shot is not a true shot, as long as you hit the (Hit Box) about a 2 foot square,then its not necessary to hit the other player to kill with a sniper round.So in my concluding the (Hit Box Shot )Is a game exploit/ a glitch in the game that use to be not allowed at Moongamers.In my opinion not any difference in it and getting in the med box at the Airfield on Iwo Jima to hold the airfield flag or getting under the factory at El Alamein and killing every 1,A glitch is a glitch is a ......well hopefully you get it by now and exploits are not allowed whats going on here moongamers is that since he is such a studied elite exploiter its going to be allowed>? And I still say video of all the intentional VEX tks are a outrage.So Steve do yourself and the gaming community a favor unless you want to be like this guy-banned on other servers-hated by most of the players on moongamers, hence the reason he has to change his name so much!Do not learn and use this (hit box) stop/shot/exploit,because the shot only has to be within a 2 foot radius to be a hit the target with a sniper rifle,its not a true hit.

You cant put lip stick on it-call the shot what is truly is, a Glitched shot.,which by moonies old standards were anything glitched was kick-able / ban-able offense.

I am not banned on any servers hilly, yet again drunken fantasies. You also do a good job of prentending to know things, the hit box is a not a '2 foot square' (which doesn't even make sense in any context). The sniper shot as would the engi shot as would a medic shot all move the same way when fired, the target (player being shot) has the hitbox that can be altered. And who alters the hitbox, the player being shot at. I love how hilly has gone from saying hacker to exploiter now though, you are almost there. If the player is stationary or moving the hitbox is still on that player in the same area, your retarded assumption of hitting 2 feet infront of them is called a lead and its the same thing with medic or any other class. Good to know hilly that you think the average player going prone to standing is doing the same as the player glitching into a wall and shooting everyone while they can't shoot him. And if you think the terrible players such as yourself hate me when I am sniper, you should of seen them when I go medic.

Also I would love to see you attempt to snipe hilly, but you won't prove it cause your just talking some shit. What I don't understand is that this isn't the 80s or 90s, this is the day and age of the internet where you can actually go ask questions and do research. So why blatantly lie or stay so misinformed? Because you dug a hole and why not keeping digging ;)

Also just to throw this out there cause I have seen multiple people bring it up. If these shots are as easy as you think, then please replicate it and pull off these super simple shots and become the new Jubilee in the server with the sniper. If all you have to do is know how the bug works (like grassy does) and then hit within '2 foot square lol' then he should be performing these shots all the time. Here is something to take away though, notice there is no 'great' sniper that is only great at sniping. They can all play anything infantry wise because they have the skill/aim too. Not trying to demotivate those that want to learn to snipe but if you are terrible with medic then you will not get even close to what you see in my videos (which is why we know hilly can't snipe).

#95 Angerfist

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:34 PM

Not sure what is more ridiculous :

Your crusade against hackers (which transformed to glitchers now) or your attempt to make Vexador look like a poor innocent victim. :rofl2:

#96 Jubilee

Posted 13 July 2016 - 02:52 PM

"Here is something to take away though, notice there is no 'great' sniper that is only great at sniping. They can all play anything infantry wise because they have the skill/aim too. "

That right there! 

#97 Harriet Tubman

Posted 13 July 2016 - 04:17 PM

Hackusations were always there but were less because there were more good players. Now that the player base is fewer the good players stand out more. I don't know what admins should do about hackusations, its a compliment at first but it will get annoying over time. If they don't kick for it then people will not shut up about it game after game after game. Some will if they just get a warning to shut up but then you have players that will just spend their entire gametime hackusating filling up the server with nonsense. On the flip side there is a server (I won't say which) that has had admins admit that they will kick people if enough people hackusate about them. So if jubilee or greg or someone goes in there and the new players think they are hacking and start complaining, the admin will just kick jubilee or greg without doing any actual admin work to see what was going on. They are trying to please the server but at the same time for the player that got kicked now everyone feels like they were right because hey look an admin kicked them so they must be hacking.

And if you look back at these people that get the accusations, almost all of them have made threads saying they will help or have gone in teamspeak to help people. But the majority they try to help end up not taking the advice or just reverting back to if I can't do it they can't so they are hacking. So for the 1 or 2 people that take advice or notes or try to get better, there are 8 or 9 that either realize they don't care or revert back to just being salty. If the new players want the knowledge it is out there and the few old skool players left are willing to share it, they just have to look/ask instead of accuse.

And I'm.. sure you have been kicked and banned also or you wouldn't have brought it up here.And in my book your a worthless dumass and can lick my nut sack!

I am not banned on any server unlike a certain someone. Here is what I was talking about and I'll link the post since you are too stupid to realize when I am talking about someone else and not myself. I am worthless according to you yet you won't stop posting in here with your insane ramblings. I think you got a crush on me ;)

http://team-simple.o...id=92770#p92770

#98 Harriet Tubman

Posted 13 July 2016 - 04:24 PM

Not sure what is more ridiculous :

Your crusade against hackers (which transformed to glitchers now) or your attempt to make Vexador look like a poor innocent victim. :rofl2:

Its a glitched shot! Try it for yourself the longer the shot ,the easier it is.

Saying I don't have skill or abuse a bug I don't mind as its about me, but you keep spouting stuff about the game that isn't true. And sadly other idiots might believe you.

#99 (ECGN)BladeRunner

Posted 13 July 2016 - 05:09 PM

Harriet Tubman"Should crouch or prone jumps be allowed?"

I don't know how MoonGamers look at it but on Simple servers the double jump is ok but

the prone jumps are not allowed. (warn, kick, ban can follow)

I guess what I'm saying that to take advantage of the sniper glitch takes years of practice. I know you guys are highly skilled.

The casual public player may quit the game and never come back if they run into a player that does not snipe in a normal way.

I think we all want to keep this game alive. I fear that the game may die if regular players think the game is crawling with "hacks".

BladeRunner  :beer:

• Grassy likes this

#100 Jubilee

Posted 13 July 2016 - 05:26 PM

People are going to be in a world of hurt the moment they go up against actual talent when BF1 gets released. I think the same people will continue to blame their gameplay experience on everything else (in this case, other players). People find and stick to excuses as to why they have bad games. There's only one common factor every time you play: yourself. You are the only person who can make your experience better. Whether that's by trying to increase your skill level, acquiring a better attitude, or learning how players think, it's all up to you. BF is a game of wits... don't come unprepared.

Remember: 1942 is a microscopic community compared to the newer games. The more players = higher peak talent. Most of the players will be younger than we are (with faster reflexes and probably better eyesight). If we get pissed at HT for his slightly-better-than-average gameplay then we're sure to acquire ulcers over the new talent coming our way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com