Photo

Twilight is..... human?!?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:14 PM

So I popped on tonight to El Al CTF where Twilight had a score of 6000 to 0 or something like that. Next map was Omaha TDM, and something peculiar happened when Twilight had no plane...

uSgpIWN.jpg

Now I, like many others who have posted here, have always thought he was a bot installed into this game by Skynet to observe and learn human military operations for the eventual judgement day. But 33 deaths at this point paints a different picture, even with a margin of error due to the learning process.

So lets now live out 2017 knowing that Twilight is indeed a human being behind a monitor and can indeed be killed! THERE IS HOPE!

• Captain John H. Miller, shavo, FriendlyNoob and 1 other like this

#2 Spare Parts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:46 AM

So I popped on tonight to El Al CTF where Twilight had a score of 6000 to 0 or something like that. Next map was Omaha TDM, and something peculiar happened when Twilight had no plane...

uSgpIWN.jpg

Now I, like many others who have posted here, have always thought he was a bot installed into this game by Skynet to observe and learn human military operations for the eventual judgement day. But 33 deaths at this point paints a different picture, even with a margin of error due to the learning process.

So lets now live out 2017 knowing that Twilight is indeed a human being behind a monitor and can indeed be killed! THERE IS HOPE!

Sorry HRD, he was letting his cat play. His cat still beat you. Happy New Year!

#3 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:52 AM

I call admin abuse! How can the players do that to an admin?! It is just mean!

• Grassy likes this

#4 Grinch

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:25 PM

Human ?  Nice 33 deaths perfect :)

#5 Grassy

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:53 AM

You know, I have to admit and I will do it here.  There are those that can go above the mark 24/7 and then again there are those that know this and take it a notch above.

"The good of the many outweigh the one"

All my respect Mr. T.  ( Humbly Bows)

#6 Dr. Detroit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:50 PM

Today, playing Caen , Twilight gets into a plane I jump out from behind the house and as he is starting to taxi,  I shoot a zook at the plane.   Miraculously, he jumps out unscathed.    This guy is a really really good player................................

Did Moongamers get my donation yet ?

• Grassy likes this

#7 Lin

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:30 PM

I received something in the mail, please PM me to identify, and thank you!

#8 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:43 AM

Today, playing Caen , Twilight gets into a plane I jump out from behind the house and as he is starting to taxi,  I shoot a zook at the plane.   Miraculously, he jumps out unscathed.    This guy is a really really good player................................

Hit 'C' a couple of times next time you're in a vehicle ;)

#9 shavo

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:58 AM

>> Captain John H. Miller said - Hit 'C' a couple of times next time you're in a vehicle ;)

Pound that C button, i do it all the time!

When i fly i hit "C" till i get the right angle of the dogfight and leave it. The cockpit view sometimes is worthless, BUT if Twi get behind ya, KaPuT

#10 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 14 January 2017 - 02:22 PM

Hit 'C' a couple of times next time you're in a vehicle ;)

True story:
I see a video of one of the elite pilots in the game bombing and hitting C to check where his bomb hits.
I think "great idea! this is how I could improve my flying skills."
I bomb, hit C a couple of times, lose control of plane and crash into a tree or the ground or something.
Repeat several times.
I think "f*** it. my bombing is alright."

• shavo likes this

#11 Grassy

Posted 14 January 2017 - 02:32 PM

if you are near a wall or obstacle in a tank or arty...say for instance the graveyard on BOTB...you can press C and "see over the wall".  I use alt view in a tank most of the time in all vehicles, when I play..lol

#12 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:47 PM

If you want more control of what the C key does, you can change the F9-F12 keys (I believe) closer to your right hand. This way you don't have to scroll through all views, but you check the view you need/want.

#13 Grassy

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:04 AM

If you want more control of what the C key does, you can change the F9-F12 keys (I believe) closer to your right hand. This way you don't have to scroll through all views, but you check the view you need/want.

:cool3:   cool

#14 Lin

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:30 PM

Did Moongamers get my donation yet ?

I received something in the mail, please PM me to identify, and thank you!

The mailed donation I received so far is not yours, but I haven't been to the box for a week or so. I will check it again tomorrow. Thank you for donating, we're very short on money these days. :(

#15 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:34 PM

When he does not bail, I have also placed some skulls on his score. Hes not a machine,  not sure if classify as human.....  (joke, no harm intended) ;) 

#16 Colonel Tavington

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:22 PM

When he does not bail, I have also placed some skulls on his score. Hes not a machine,  not sure if classify as human.....  (joke, no harm intended) ;)

Is this how you felt after the first time you shot him down?

• FriendlyNoob likes this

#17 Spare Parts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:23 AM

I shot him down once.  It was on Wake and I was in the Destroyer on the rear guns.  It was glorious! Thirty seconds later he was back in a plane and bombing the hell out of me and sunk me in what seemed seconds.  I am 1 for 483 and yes, that 1 was the greatest.   If we don't have the best to measure ourselves against, why play the game? 

#18 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:27 AM

Is this how you felt after the first time you shot him down?

Nah !  I did not recall to feel any different as when shoot down others. 

#19 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:53 PM

You only feel JOY when you drop a bomb on my speeding :Jeep:  Jeep.    :)

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#20 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 20 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

You only feel JOY when you drop a bomb on my speeding :Jeep:  Jeep.    :)

Is half true,  as I also feel bad and you know why ?  cause Mrs Trigger will miss you !! ;) and waste of a jeep, war hero vehicle 

• HARRY TRIGGER likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com