Photo

Steam update fubars servers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lin

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:26 PM

The latest Steam update, applied today, has fubared most (if not all) Steam servers in Steamdom. We're hoping a new update will be released soon, I'll be checking often today to see if we can update our server to a working version.

#2 Monkey

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:46 PM

Monkey slapped the server.

Might be hard to join our server since it will be one of very few updated and running for a short wile at least.

#3 Lin

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:32 PM

We were rocking most of the day, thanks to Monkey! Many servers were not able to fix their updates, but Monkey got us fixed up and it was a GREAT day for Moon DoD:S! We got up to 30 players in a few times, we never quite reached the full mark, but we had a blast!

Thank you Monkey!

#4 Warrior124

Posted 30 September 2010 - 11:32 PM

It was definitely great. Thanks, Terry and Lin. I fell in love with the MG, but it is very slow deploying. :lol:

#5 Redshirt

Posted 02 October 2010 - 01:24 PM

It appears the recent update seems to have fubared my DOD. I've set up a support request with Steam, and while I'm at it I may ask about custom map/mac installation. The game crashes after the start logo. Did anyone else have this problem.(I'm guessing it's mac specific.) No DOD for Redshirt until it's rectified.....30 people would have been awesome...... :comp26:

#6 Lin

Posted 02 October 2010 - 02:05 PM

Is it only our server, or others as well? When did you last join? Monkey was checking the server this morning for updates, and took it down. It's up and working for me right now.

#7 Redshirt

Posted 02 October 2010 - 05:45 PM

Is it only our server, or others as well? When did you last join? Monkey was checking the server this morning for updates, and took it down. It's up and working for me right now.

I can't even start up the game, so it's not on the Moongamer's end.

And next week I'm going to Disney World......soo Red may be gone for a couple o weeks......sigh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com