• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 SniperKiller

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Name : SniperKiller''

Server : MoonGamers DoD:S

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:49455662

Ban Date : 1/12/2012 Approx 3:30 Central Timezone

What was I doing at this time? : Playing on dod_donner as usual. Then I was banned for "aparrent" wallhacks.

Admins I saw : itf Slunt , [Admin] DJ Spleen, and [Admin] CJHM®

I am not 100% sure which admin banned me but Slunt communicated with me saying I must post an appeal to be unbanned. He also said a demo is required for a ban which I would love to see. I've only been apart of this server for a approx. a week and to be banned is upseting.

#2 Redshirt

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Thanks for posting the request Sniper. I was the banning admin. When a player racks up a large number of kills with support or assault relative to deaths we frequently get suspicious of some hack being used. I recorded several demos of your game play in which I believed you had been using a wall hack. Upon a more meticulous review of those demos, along with the input from other admins, I have to say I was mistaken. In each case there was a visual que that I had missed but you obviously did not. I will be requesting the ban be removed. It may take an hour or two to have it completed though. I do apologize for the inconvenience though, and hopefully this hasn't spoiled your time on our server.

#3 SniperKiller

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

Thanks for the understanding redshirt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com