Photo

Console Pack - Graviton Pulse / Impulse Burst]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#21 Warrior124

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

#22 Enforcer

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

While I appreciate the ever increasing price of the item and the fact it does go back to the Fleet, the auction closed on September 18, 2013. Now, I don't have an official ruling on this.

Does the auction close upon reaching that date, so 1159, September 17, 2013 or midnight of September 18, 2013 is the closing date. If this is the case, I have Sparret winning the bid with a bid on September 12, 2013 at 0813 hours of 120K.

Or

Does the auction run through the date of closing. So, on September 18, 2013 at 2400 hours, the auction is closed. So, for this case, the last bid I have on September 18, 2013 was Warrior's at 2348 hours for 186K. The next bid is dated on September 19, 2013 and as such, invalid.

What are we doing with it? I think for the sake of bid, we should run it through the day of closing. So, if it closes on September 18, 2013, people have that day to bid on an item because it is listed in the topic description and that may remind people there is a bid system in place that ends TODAY! --kinda thing.

#23 Irish_Trunks

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

It really is based on the one who starts the auction or whomever officiates the closing . When I did them, the bidding ended when it's been a full week from when it was started, so if I started it on the 10th at 6:00pm, then it ends the 17th when I am online and it's closest to 6:00pm (not prior to it), since the bidding ends in any auction when the announcer says "sold!". It's really at the discretion of Karem I would believe, and if it's felt that a universal stop time is needed, we can start doing so from here on.

#24 Enforcer

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

So do the entries after September 18th count or not? Using the exact time of post compared to the winning post on the day of close, would put Sparrett as the winner with a post at 1334 hours on the 18th.

I don't think it should keep going until the auctioneer gets in and declares a winner unless the auctioneer does not take any entries past the deadline into account.

#25 Irish_Trunks

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

Oh agreed, I meant to include that. I only meant the auctioneer could determine if it ends at a specific time in said day. But otherwise, let's assume it ends at the very end of the day (such as 11:59 on the 18th). Once it hits the 19th, auction is closed. Should the auctioneer decide to end it at a specific time, they'd either state the time in the opening or come in and close it themselves.

#26 Enforcer

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

Well, guess that means we are waiting for Karam to get in here and make a decision on who wins.. :wasnt-me:

#27 Irish_Trunks

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

I'm ok with withdrawing from this and allowing the winning bid from Warrior to be counted so we can keep to the auction schedule. Should a change be necessary in the future, Karam can make it when he's available. :)

#28 Michael Karam

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

Hey sorry for not getting in sooner... my unit had a no notice training exercise. But its over now n im back

So the way the auctions should close out is at midnight. That why there is the whole day to bid. Makes it a bit more far I think. Again Thanks for helping out. And I will try and keep my vanishing act to a minimum.

The winner of this auction is Warrior. With a bid of 186k thanks again and congrats.

#29 Warrior124

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

Deposited. Thanks, Michael.

#30 Michael Karam

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Item sent and congrats on winning the item

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com