Photo

Pilot Stacking

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic

Poll: Pilot Stacking (43 member(s) have cast votes)

How much of a problem is pilot stacking (ace pilots on one side) 1=not - 5=very

1. 1 (4 votes [9.30%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.30%

2. 2 (7 votes [16.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.28%

3. 3 (11 votes [25.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.58%

4. 4 (9 votes [20.93%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.93%

5. 5 (12 votes [27.91%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.91%

Vote

#41 Grinch

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:57 PM

Just boot Twilight half way through a round. Problem solved!

Twilight = One Trick Pony with Ego Issues and an Overwhelming Sense of Entitlement

Fixed*

Maybe auto kick if the streak breaks 25 kills with 0 deaths. 

I would even go as far to say ban these multiple named people

twilight will beat you at any aspect of the game. He has more impact in a plane for sure but people will cry when good players play no matter what they are playing.

Genius ideas, I say we go further tho to make the server more fair. Kick anyone with a kd over 2 and give them a ban after 3 kicks. Also ban anyone that ever smurfs. And no one can use a vehicle for more than 4 minutes at a time, Angerfist's new role as admin will not be to play but to just keep a stopwatch at the ready for timing all the turrible, team stacking, hacking pilots. Can you guys just add bots to the server already so the average player can get a kill?

and my question again is at what point is it pilot stacking? If the new map starts and puts the only 2 pilots on the same team should they be kicked?  If its 2 good pilots vs 1 good pilot is that pilot stacking? Because that 1 good pilot will constantly be grounded so it will feel like its just 2 pilots destroying the other team.

Pilot stacking would be when all the good pilots get on one side, and switch if necessary to do so.

Except for Dirty, they NEVER switch to the other team to have good battles, and let us say, that on Market Garden they will ALWAYS pick Axis, because it is easier to dominate from that side.....

I watch them routinely switch, disconnect, do anything to ensure they are on the same side, no way do they want to chance getting shot down....

Watch them, they will pick the easier side to fly from, and most of the time either leave or join the same team to avoid getting killed.

If they get shot down by an equal pilot and figure it will happen again, they will disconnect and wait for the others to leave, or map change.

It is mysterious behavior to say the least, it tells me they do not have any fun unless they can at least fly with mostly impunity.

• HARRY TRIGGER, Grassy and alittlegirl like this

#42 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 19 November 2016 - 10:31 AM

Just boot Twilight half way through a round. Problem solved!

Twilight = One Trick Pony with Ego Issues and an Overwhelming Sense of Entitlement

Fixed*

Maybe auto kick if the streak breaks 25 kills with 0 deaths. 

I would even go as far to say ban these multiple named people

twilight will beat you at any aspect of the game. He has more impact in a plane for sure but people will cry when good players play no matter what they are playing.

Genius ideas, I say we go further tho to make the server more fair. Kick anyone with a kd over 2 and give them a ban after 3 kicks. Also ban anyone that ever smurfs. And no one can use a vehicle for more than 4 minutes at a time, Angerfist's new role as admin will not be to play but to just keep a stopwatch at the ready for timing all the turrible, team stacking, hacking pilots. Can you guys just add bots to the server already so the average player can get a kill?

and my question again is at what point is it pilot stacking? If the new map starts and puts the only 2 pilots on the same team should they be kicked?  If its 2 good pilots vs 1 good pilot is that pilot stacking? Because that 1 good pilot will constantly be grounded so it will feel like its just 2 pilots destroying the other team.

Pilot stacking would be when all the good pilots get on one side, and switch if necessary to do so.

Except for Dirty, they NEVER switch to the other team to have good battles, and let us say, that on Market Garden they will ALWAYS pick Axis, because it is easier to dominate from that side.....

I watch them routinely switch, disconnect, do anything to ensure they are on the same side, no way do they want to chance getting shot down....

Watch them, they will pick the easier side to fly from, and most of the time either leave or join the same team to avoid getting killed.

If they get shot down by an equal pilot and figure it will happen again, they will disconnect and wait for the others to leave, or map change.

It is mysterious behavior to say the least, it tells me they do not have any fun unless they can at least fly with mostly impunity.

This is the third page of posts on this subject. Most of you have shown your bias on this topic.

But, Grinch summed it up on how the majority of the Moon community feel.

Great insight Grinch. You are missed in game. (I don't have as much time as I would like to play.)

#43 Angerfist

Posted 19 November 2016 - 10:38 AM

Grinch is still playing here, Harry ;-)

But it's his job to pm you his smurfname :)

• HARRY TRIGGER likes this

#44 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:08 PM

AHHHHHHH..........    :hap3:

#45 shavo

Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:03 AM

Its funny that when i fly I do well and its only because of a few things.

a] the elite players do not play anymore

b] No one likes to fly

and

c] Twilight's not there.

:rofl2:

#46 posi

Posted 02 December 2016 - 06:16 AM

I sir , love to fly as it is one area of the game I can improve in the most.   I would add that if I am in game and Elites are not in the game or there is only 1. I would think it is fitting that the Elite Pilot stand down some of the time to let the mid level pilots have a go.

• Grassy and shavo like this

#47 mistamontiel

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:04 PM

What I see when peeps moan about pilots LOL

#48 Waffen

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:59 PM

I just went ground for most of Market to help win by 41 points.

Market_zpsstuvv9gg.jpg

• Grassy likes this

#49 The Dude

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:04 PM

I don't really get too worked up about pilot stacking because that gives me the opportunity to shred some mofo's with the aa.  Good times.

#50 mexican eskimo

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:31 PM

I don't really get too worked up about pilot stacking because that gives me the opportunity to shred some mofo's with the aa.  Good times.

Some maps need more AA though.  It was really bad on Anzio this weekend camping the one flag team had, which has no AA in the main, and only one apc.  Easiest way to solve this whole problem, just give us some more AA, or apcs.

• posi likes this

#51 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:09 AM

Some maps need more AA though.  It was really bad on Anzio this weekend camping the one flag team had, which has no AA in the main, and only one apc.  

Thanks for bringing it up again, we noticed some complaints last sunday and we talked about it ;)

#52 Moving Target

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:45 PM

I 2nd that. Yesterday afternoon on market garden there were 5 pilots all on axis. They had a combined (at one point) 97 kills 7 deaths between them. Then tank buster switched to allies and took them all out.

Some maps need more AA though. It was really bad on Anzio this weekend camping the one flag team had, which has no AA in the main, and only one apc.

Thanks for bringing it up again, we noticed some complaints last sunday and we talked about it ;)

#53 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:01 AM

how a pilot that bail can be an ace ?  pfffffffffffffffffffffff 

#54 gregefc

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:51 AM

how a pilot that bail can be an ace ? pfffffffffffffffffffffff

U r the ace of aces.

#55 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:25 PM

how a pilot that bail can be an ace ? pfffffffffffffffffffffff

U r the ace of aces.

I do not bail,  I can see the sarcasm but can`t aply to me.  And Im not an ace or ever try to be one or be called as one. 

#56 Moving Target

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:21 AM

I bail, therefore I am.

#57 Grassy

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:55 PM

I posted bail once..lol

#58 Colonel Tavington

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:57 PM

It's bail before jail so you better not fail...

• Grassy and -=TheTroopeR=- like this

#59 shavo

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:06 PM

I used to bail a lot to try and help my team from where i was shot down but now i just give the pilot his win, he deserves it.

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#60 Horace Greeley

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:12 PM

Great pilots ruin the game for everyone else. They have unfair advantages. They can disappear in the stratosphere beyond ack-ack. The aa guns are restricted in motion and thus are too vulnerable to loop bombing-which should be banned. Wasn't it banned once-or am I thinking oif the old EA 86.

And why are pilots so efficient on the Moon Sever and no where else? Is there aglitch, or is this advantage a modification?

In any event, this is chasing me away.

• alittlegirl likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com