Photo

BFCPRT.dll missing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheJudge

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Hello guys. I clicked the link and downloaded the update and now I am getting BFCPRT.dll missing when I double click the BF 1942 icon on my desktop. Can anyone tell me how to fix this. Thank you

#2 posi

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:34 PM

Include please

CD / Origin / Other , Your OS . What patch exactly you downloaded.

I believe this is a very simple 'wrong version' issue and should be an easy fix.

#3 TheJudge

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:44 PM

Include please

I believe this is a very simple 'wrong version' issue and should be an easy fix.

Origin, Windows 8, I updated EA117 and when I double click the BF1942 icon I get the BFCPRT.dll is missing message. I clicked on the link from here at Moongamers and extracted files.

#4 posi

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:56 PM

Include please

Origin, Windows 8, I updated EA117 and when I double click the BF1942 icon I get the BFCPRT.dll is missing message. I clicked on the link from here at Moongamers and extracted files.

Specifically I asked which patch, EA117 has several solutions and coders are still working to adapt the solutions. They will need specific information to address any issue so the simplest solution can be provided.

If your not against throwing another patch at the issue before looking into it.. try this one --- >

http://team-simple.o...patch_v1.61.exe

Is that what you downloaded and ran ??

'

#5 opus

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:00 AM

BFCPRT.dll
Description: User-Generated Microsoft ® C/C++ Runtime Library
This particular dll file bfcprt.dll is the dynamic link library module of Application Specific CRT software program. The data file and also the included Application Specific CRT program was created by Dice AB.

bfcprt.dll is an significant component belonging to the program and in case it is corrupted or even misplaced you can get Microsoft windows error warnings for example; "bfcprt.dll is not found" or "Application Specific CRT was not able to launch since bfcprt.dll is not located".

If it is gone or corrupt, you should replace it. Either by downloading a new copy online, or reinstall the game.
I strongly recommend reinstalling the game, as you never know where these files come from (online) or if it's infected.

After install, follow up with the version installs, and patches.

/opus

#6 posi

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:19 AM

I've already seen him in game.

The error comes up in version threads.. My guess is he applied a CD patch to origin and was repaired with link I provided.

BTW , Remote ?

#7 opus

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:22 AM

It would have to be the CD patch, as it would contain the files needed.

Remote?? o.O

#8 Xperiment4

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:44 PM

I got the same error. I gave up trying to work with the CD version for now, because after pasting the text provided in forum chat, it still won't work. I use Origin instead, but it is really messed up. Then game works the first time I use it, but then it collapses to desktop at the start of each new round. I have to click on the icon in the taskbar to force it to move onward and it goes to black screen, yet the game sounds like its loading up. I don't have a working mic port on this computer, so I can't hop into teamspeak for help. Any ideas? Maybe I should just try reinstalling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com