Photo

Guest Pass Thread

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Tim

Posted 08 February 2007 - 07:30 PM

Hey, I still have 2 guest passes that I have to give out to anyone that would like one. I'm not exactly sure how these work and what time frame you'll be able to play in but if anyone is wanting to play this game and doesn't have it I'll hit you up. I suggest you try to play at a time where alot of us are gonna play. We are trying to figure out a day and time in Comet's thread. Also, if anyone else has a guest pass to give away you should post here if you wanna give it away to a Moonie. I guess you can just post here if you want the guest pass then I'll send it to you.

***** EDITED by Doc_UK (on 19/3/07) to include this link to Guest pass FAQ *****
CLICKY ME

#2 ®ev

Posted 08 February 2007 - 08:06 PM

I saw that I have 1 remaining...I'm guessing this is becuase both my sister and myself have it installed in our comps. What exactly does a guess pass allow? Only 1 day of play or what?

#3 pest control

Posted 08 February 2007 - 08:09 PM

I got one guest pass, PM me if you want it.
its a three day trial of the full DOD:S game.

#4 Tim

Posted 08 February 2007 - 08:10 PM

I got one guest pass, PM me if you want it.
its a three day trial of the full DOD:S game.

Oh, you bought the game, eh?

#5 ®ev

Posted 08 February 2007 - 08:11 PM

meh...have no use for it so I can give it away...how do I give it away?

#6 Tim

Posted 08 February 2007 - 08:17 PM

meh...have no use for it so I can give it away...how do I give it away?

I believe if you put in their email address associated with their Steam account. So if anyone want's a pass that doesn't have the game request and post your email address here.

#7 Peanut Butter and Jam

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:54 PM

I got 1 guest pass remaning

#8 KILLER BOB

Posted 08 February 2007 - 10:01 PM

I also have a guest pass remaining. PM me if you want to become addicted :P

#9 Hartley

Posted 10 February 2007 - 08:49 AM

I have one guest pass remaining. PM me for a great gaming experience.

#10 NightHawk

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:53 PM

Hello I would like to check this out please pm me for further details if you are interested in giving me a pass.

#11 Tim

Posted 12 February 2007 - 08:52 PM

Hello I would like to check this out please pm me for further details if you are interested in giving me a pass.

Okay, I'll PM u with info. :) I suggest if you want to play with us to wait until we find a time we're all gonna play together again. I'm not sure how many days you can play once you activate the pass but I would hate for you to miss a time that all us Moonies are playing together. Of course you don't have to wait if you don't want.

Actually I guess I don't have to PM you if you read this post. Just give me your email associated with your steam account. Either post your email here or PM it to me if you want to keep your email private. Also, if you don't have steam yet download it at www.steampowered.com You have to download that to play various valve game such as this just incase you didn't know. :)

#12 rpg711

Posted 24 February 2007 - 07:43 AM

i want one
[email protected]

#13 WTBass

Posted 24 February 2007 - 08:17 AM

i want one
[email protected]

As per other thread...I'll get it that way this morning. PM me one way or another!

**EDIT** Guest pass has been sent to the above email address! Good luck and have fun!

#14 Leeham

Posted 24 February 2007 - 08:42 AM

I got 1 pass after I won it so if anyone wants, PM me or whatever

#15 Fulcrum

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:33 PM

need one
[email protected]
steam ID: Fulcrum26

#16 Noir

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:57 PM

TO Speed up the asking time, find someone in this thread that has a guest pass, pm then your address and ask for the guest pass

#17 Fulcrum

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:11 PM

ignore that, bob gave it to me.

#18 Animal Mother

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:44 PM

I have 1 guest pass.
Please PM me

#19 Bomaye

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:24 AM

I have 1 guest pass.
Please PM me

ditto

#20 Topher

Posted 06 March 2007 - 07:40 PM

Sooo, if I happen to aquire such a trial; when do people usually play?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com