Photo

Survivor SP33D Checking in!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SP33D

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

Hello fellow Moongamers, I've been playing Dayz Epoch for around 2 weeks on the Co-Op Chernarus server. I had initially expected to have to server hop and I also had realistically no idea how to actually survive in Dayz. I'm still learning every time I log in but the community here has been very mature, kind and supportive once they realize that you are not a troll/griefer. I made a mistake or two while spending my first couple of days on the server, breaking some rules by accident but the server admins corrected these and provided me a clear explanation. Dayz can be a quirky game, and there is always a bad apple trying to ruin everyone's fun but I have witnessed those clowns being handled with promptly and effectively and glitches are made right again. I was encouraged to join the forum, and join teamspeak and I'm glad I did. Seeing a group of gamers that have been playing for as long as I have and seeing the community effort and assistance offered is very comforting. Anyway, I'm SP33D I love teamwork and cooperation, I'm always a friendly player or a "HERO" as they say in epoch. I look forward to seeing all of you survivors in game! If you ever need something feel free to stop by the pier at kamyshovo!

#2 Enforcer

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

Welcome Sp33d to our forums. Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding our community. We have been here for a number of years, and our whole philosophy for gaming is take care of the trolls and griefers. I think they were called smacktards ten years ago. Wow, am I getting old...

So, yep, we will do what we can in game to take care of them as we see them and admin the game where it must be, but, otherwise, the game should be played the way it was intended. Survive and loot..

Stay frosty and please remember, don't feed the bears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com