Photo

Bogey's Pizza, Barber, and Computer Technical Tips

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 bogeydeadsix

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:26 AM

ROTFL

Omg that is hilarious. I would have rolled with it and be like "Come on baby, dont do me like that. I bought you the car, Right?"

That look on the salesmans face has to be the most OMFG look ever.

My only question is, I wonder if that guy tells his wife he hangs out with you? Cause that is cheating!

#22 Adrenna

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:22 PM

ROTFL

Omg that is hilarious. I would have rolled with it and be like "Come on baby, dont do me like that. I bought you the car, Right?"

That look on the salesmans face has to be the most OMFG look ever.

My only question is, I wonder if that guy tells his wife he hangs out with you? Cause that is cheating!

What happens on TDY (aka business trips) stays TDY.

We were in the Fellows program back in Texas & school partners while they were dating.

but I doubt he told her just because of how she is.

#23 bogeydeadsix

Posted 12 July 2008 - 03:34 PM

On temp duty he should be more concerned about being a Waste Buster than spending time with his mistress. I am sure his per diem is not covering that!

#24 Adrenna

Posted 12 July 2008 - 07:28 PM

On temp duty he should be more concerned about being a Waste Buster than spending time with his mistress. I am sure his per diem is not covering that!

He's from Jersey! Waste busting is a foreign concept (and not what he's doing.. it's Army stuff)

and I'm not his mistress. I don't hump that way.

His per diem didn't cover that bracelet lol

#25 bogeydeadsix

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:53 PM

Adrenna,

Did you know I was once an operations officer (field officer) in a branch of the government I may or may not be obliged to mention?

Waste Busters are what you are supposed to do when working for the DOD and any other Branch of Government. I.e. spend the least amount of money as possible.

#26 Adrenna

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:44 PM

Adrenna,

Did you know I was once an operations officer (field officer) in a branch of the government I may or may not be obliged to mention?

Waste Busters are what you are supposed to do when working for the DOD and any other Branch of Government. I.e. spend the least amount of money as possible.

Interesting. What do you do now?

#27 anode

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:24 PM

Welcome to the forums, Rob.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com