Photo

Bullet[BS]

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Bullet-BS

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:29 PM

Hello one and all, I am Bob I currently live in Central Texas and when I am not on the computer I can be found on the water of one of 20 or so lakes near by. I started playing BF1942 a few years back finally got high speed internet and ventured out to play online. I found MoonOmaha and started to play, had such a good time on Moon I didn't bother looking anywhere else. Finally got talked into installing TeamSpeak and LOL then it was on like Donkey Kong. Since then I have been active in forums and ha ha ha ha it's been down hill from there for Moon ;)

#2 summens

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:31 PM

:bhi: hi bob

#3 Limpnoodle

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:37 PM

TEXAS FTMFW!

#4 beeker

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:46 PM

Hey Bob

#5 Hornet

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:55 PM

BOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAYYYYYY

hi bob :D

#6 Tambulance

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:36 PM

what about bob?

sup man. truely a fun sniper to hunt down.

long live the bumblebee!

#7 spookyload

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:16 PM

Hey BOB. I am in San Antonio (universal city actually) for June. Any tips. I have done the riverwalk routine already. Looking towards New Branfels and Shiner.

#8 DAN_DALY

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:31 PM

Sup' Bob,
Glad to have ya with us on our epic Moon journey!! Havin' fun is what it's all about and man do we have fun!! :P

#9 bogeydeadsix

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:32 PM

Great post bob. Nice to see you outside of the game too!

#10 bonds...steriod bonds

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:46 PM

hee hee...bob :)

#11 STRYPER

Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:28 PM

I found MoonOmaha and started to play, had such a good time on Moon I didn't bother looking anywhere else.

Liar... we all know you're the underground leader of the Redneck Bass Co-op Server <_<

#12 Bullet-BS

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:44 PM

I found MoonOmaha and started to play, had such a good time on Moon I didn't bother looking anywhere else.

Liar... we all know you're the underground leader of the Redneck Bass Co-op Server <_<

Thats funny right there I don't care who you are thats funny. Posted Image

#13 WishEffectz

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:06 AM

hey Bob, don't believe we've met, lol just kiddin, seriously though glad to know a little more bout you ;)

#14 Bullet-BS

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

I did forget a few details in 1985 joined the US Navy, and have been halfway around the world and back. During my tenure in the Navy I went to school in Chicago, and was in charge of a class of 30 young men ready to blaze their trail so to speak in the world. About 2 years later while on board my last ship and doing our part in Gulf War 1 we pulled into a port of call in Turkey and what do I see? One of the younguns from my class in Chicago. So for you younger people here on the Moon, it's a small world you never know who you will see again or run into in this world so try to make as many friends as you can.

I met the woman of my dreams in south Texas and we have been inseparable ever since our initial get together in 1993. I have 2 stepsons and 1 son of my own, 2 grandkids and I am one "I do" away from having 4 more grandkids WOOT!!!!!

that pretty much sums up my life since I joined the Navy, and discovered Coop maps on BF1942 which I powned on.

#15 Comet

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:09 PM

Sup Bullet,

Ya know, there's only two things that come out of Texas...pause...glad you're neither of them! :)

You're a real character Bob, a likable guy who enjoys life, you seem to have that ability to rub off on so many of our members. How fortunate we are to have members such as yourself, you truly bring a fun spirit to the beaches.

Now, as far as giving us Canucks a hard time you best tight lip it, you wouldn't want this ex-artillery gunner to biatch slap you in front of all those bulls now would ya?

#16 Monkey

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:14 PM

I met the woman of my dreams in south Texas and we have been inseparable ever since our initial get together in 1993. I have 2 stepsons and 1 son of my own, 2 grandkids and I am one "I do" away from having 4 more grandkids WOOT!!!!!

OK OK I will post the first family pic since you won't..... I am not sure why you sent me the family photo album.............

Attached File  bullet_and_family.jpg.jpg   13.51KB   19 downloads

And I guess he wanted to share his fishin' boat with all as well.

Attached File  bulletbassboat.jpg   63.12KB   19 downloads

Love the Boolay!!!!! can turn a crappy day into a great one.... glad you came around.

#17 Comet

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:18 PM

...laugh, I nearly shat!

#18 Bullet-BS

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:14 PM

WOW thanks Monkey for even thinking I have that much hair :blink: right now I have the market cornered on skin flaps <_<

Now, as far as giving us Canucks a hard time you best tight lip it, you wouldn't want this ex-artillery gunner to biatch slap you in front of all those bulls now would ya?

If yer north of the border your far game in my book :lol:

:grphug: for my fellow Moonies & Moonette's

#19 Comet

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:50 PM

...be thankful we are. ;)

#20 WTBass

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:17 PM

Roll Tide!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com