Photo

Time for Redshirt to say Hi.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Redshirt

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:59 AM

Hello folks,

I've been on the 1942 servers since March (FINALLY got a decent ping for gaming) and just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed playing on Moongamers. It's a great community and has been a nice way to relieve stress from the general work-a-day.

Special thanks to MAVOK, SRGT ROCK, CrazyMachine, Gilmore Girl, Otto, and all the ADMINS for making it fun and beating the crud out of me ingame....it's the only way I'll learn. :)

:pokey:

In regards to CrazyMachine's post in the 1942 forum I play for the team to win and enjoy it most when I've been helpful to that end. A good score is nice but good teamwork is far more fufilling. Thanks and I hope to keep hanging around for a long time.

Redshirt

PS: I'd rather lose a close game than win in a blowout.

#2 Noir

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:47 PM

Welcome red, glad to have you here. :applaud:

#3 summens

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:50 PM

:bhi: welcome to moongamers forum, enjoy!

#4 Afternoon Delight

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:17 PM

I don't believe I have had the pleasure of killing you yet!! :P

Cya on the beach!!

Welcome to the forums!!!

#5 Redshirt

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:32 PM

Ohhh you've killed me Afternoon Delight, I can't vouch for the pleasure part, but you have killed me. :)

:pwned:

And Noir, greetings from a fellow Upstate New Yorker! I'm halfway between your cabin and TINYGROUSE.

#6 Noir

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:14 PM

Ohhh you've killed me Afternoon Delight, I can't vouch for the pleasure part, but you have killed me. :)

And Noir, greetings from a fellow Upstate New Yorker! I'm halfway between your cabin and TINYGROUSE.

Wait like my house, or my cabin, there really are 2, i'm confused now? Rochester area huh? We need more new yorkers in here, woot woot

#7 Comet

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:03 PM

Howdy Redshirt, I have a red thong.

Thanks for the intro and welcome to MoonGamers. :)

#8 budman2

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:11 PM

Welcome Redshirt :boat:

#9 Irviding

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:33 PM

Welcome to the moon redshirt!

Have fun!

Irv

#10 Redshirt

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:39 AM

Wait like my house, or my cabin, there really are 2, i'm confused now? Rochester area huh? We need more new yorkers in here, woot woot

I'm down in Canadice NY, near Canadice Lake. I'm on the Moongamers map. Out in the middle of Nowhere, just where I like it! :boat:

Howdy Redshirt, I have a red thong.

Thanks for the intro and welcome to MoonGamers. :)

Thanks Comet, and I hope you wore the Thong last weekend. :blink:
My KDR (near 1/1) is still to low for me to feel like I'm more help than hurt in TDM. I should try it more often though, I won't get better if I don't try.

#11 birney

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:47 AM

I saw "redshirt" on the main forum page and thought "I recognize that name, he's a bf42 player". Glad to see someone who has not been playing that long on our servers find there way so quickly to the forums. Have killed you once or twice on the beach myself, unfortunatly you have killed me many more times lol. I am sure your'll be more than welcome to join the bf42 team, but be warned the gameplay is totally differant from server play.(getting teamspeak will help a great deal as well)

Welcome to moongamers

#12 Redshirt

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:10 PM

I saw "redshirt" on the main forum page and thought "I recognize that name, he's a bf42 player". Glad to see someone who has not been playing that long on our servers find there way so quickly to the forums. Have killed you once or twice on the beach myself, unfortunatly you have killed me many more times lol. I am sure your'll be more than welcome to join the bf42 team, but be warned the gameplay is totally differant from server play.(getting teamspeak will help a great deal as well)

Welcome to moongamers

Thanks Birney,
Do you like to snipe from the beach in one of the abandoned transports? Left side looking from the top? If so we had a nice shoot and duck one evening last week. :lol: I've been trying to get better with the engineer rifle and not be tempted to slidepack too much! (And I know how folks feel about that!) Regardless, I'll keep an eye out for you and thanks.

#13 birney

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:20 PM

Left side from the top but not in a transport lol.

#14 Redshirt

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:40 PM

Left side from the top but not in a transport lol.

Hmmmm now I'll have to poke around there.....I'm curious. Until recently I haven't been storming the beach after allies have it so if I hit you it was probably with a tank....hmmmmmmmm.

#15 Lin

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:42 PM

I love your name and avy...the unknown ensigns in Star Trek that always got killed... :rofl:

#16 Allarra

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:12 PM

PS: I'd rather lose a close game than win in a blowout.

Well said! I also love your name and yeah Lin beat me to it. I loved the silly scene from Family Guy where Kirk picked the Doc, Spock, and Ensign (Insert name here) and the red shirt guy says "Oh crap." I still giggle about it.

#17 DAN_DALY

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:38 PM

Hey Redshirt,
Thanks for the intro and your participation in our great gaming community!! I agree with your statement " I'd rather lose a close game than have to wear Comet's red thong!".... or something along those lines :P .

See ya on the beach and remember....... Moon rocks 2the-extreme!!! :applaud:

#18 mexican eskimo

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:12 PM

:bhi:
i recognize you from the "please thank redshirt for his kind donation" sign thingy on the server.

#19 Redshirt

Posted 25 July 2008 - 07:30 AM

i recognize you from the "please thank redshirt for his kind donation" sign thingy on the server.

Thanks Mexican Eskimo, I would have just spent that couple of bucks on home repairs, beer, or my wife and Cats anyways...... :crazy1:

I recognize you from all the times you've shot me when I've played allies on Omaha...you were on Axis of course.

#20 mexican eskimo

Posted 26 July 2008 - 08:41 PM

Thanks Mexican Eskimo, I would have just spent that couple of bucks on home repairs, beer, or my wife and Cats anyways...... :crazy1:

I recognize you from all the times you've shot me when I've played allies on Omaha...you were on Axis of course.

yea recently ive been playing axis, i go in streaks, i used to play alot of allies. hope to shoot you some more :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com