Photo

[IPWN] / Loose Cannon

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 -¦Ü§F¦-Loo$e C@nnon

Posted 20 October 2008 - 03:54 PM

Been around a long time, playing this game since it first came out. Play under two names really depends what I'm in the mood for. I'm 20 years old, law major, sociology minor. Play a lot of games for other consoles but here its all BF1942 baby. Haven't really used the boards too much during my tenure here but imma start using them more now. I also got a new mic so i'll be making a return to TS tonight to harass the various rabble in there. Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here and I'll get back to ya :D

#2 mexican eskimo

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:41 PM

hi noob,
oh btw, welcome to the forums. :bhi:

#3 summens

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:52 PM

:bhi: welcome loose cannon.

#4 UnDead

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:58 PM

Welcome Loose Cannon

I have seen that Name before, son of a gun.. lol Welcome to the forums & Game! I would like to say Loose Cannon Your a pretty good player! Don't let that head swell, it makes for a better Trophy!! Hope to see you in here(forums),Game & TS.

cya Undead

#5 GunnerKicknIt

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:58 PM

:bhi: Welcome to the forums and see you out on the fields :)

#6 RockyTop

Posted 20 October 2008 - 06:23 PM

Stick to Loose Cannon, pl0x.

#7 waubamik

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:22 PM

When I saw you name IPWN it made me giggle.

Hey noob.

#8 bonds...steriod bonds

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:48 PM

I was confused when I saw both Loose Cannon and [IPWN] in at the same time...

#9 BrEEd

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:08 PM

Welcome.

#10 DAN_DALY

Posted 21 October 2008 - 01:49 AM

Hey LC,

Thanks for the intro and welcome to the forums M8!!

You've been around as long as I can remember and it's great having you with us. Game on and remember.... Aberdeen rocks 2-the extreme!!! :D

#11 Horvath

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:40 AM

Hey Welcome to all three of you (Introducing me, myself and I).... hehe

#12 Chernenkov

Posted 21 October 2008 - 01:56 PM

Hi Wayne!!

Wonder if Section will post here, What you think Wayne? Think Section will make a reply? That would be such a Section thing to do don't you agree Wayne?

#13 Section8

Posted 21 October 2008 - 02:19 PM

Hi Wayne!!

Wonder if Section will post here, What you think Wayne? Think Section will make a reply? That would be such a Section thing to do don't you agree Wayne?

:cannon6ej: Chern

Glad to have you with us buddy and glad you got your mic fixed as well. Just like old times. Its a darn shame the "other one" hasn't got his mic fixed yet. A real shame, lol.

#14 Chernenkov

Posted 21 October 2008 - 02:33 PM

Hi Wayne!!

:cannon6ej: Chern

Glad to have you with us buddy and glad you got your mic fixed as well. Just like old times. Its a darn shame the "other one" hasn't got his mic fixed yet. A real shame, lol.

I'll get a new mic tomorrow if you want me to Section.

#15 Tambulance

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:12 PM

sup man. someone i really do take pleasure in killing. ima getcha

#16 RdSoxFan05

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:17 PM

...bad singing voice <_< ...HI! :]]

#17 -¦Ü§F¦-Loo$e C@nnon

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

gah i'm sick get off my back the sox aren't in the world series nyah *sticks tongue out*

Chern I got a mic man u better get one soon so we can annoy section again

thanks for all the wishes <333

#18 No_Nickname

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:56 PM

When I saw IPWN in game and Loo$e Cannon on TS I was like wtf, and then you started talking about being in a tank, and then I realized you were IPWN but just decided to ask anyway, lol

Welcome back to the forums :)

No_Nickname aka
Do Not Resuscitate

#19 RdSoxFan05

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:26 PM

gah i'm sick get off my back the sox aren't in the world series nyah *sticks tongue out*

:o *GASP* ....they let tampa win <_<

#20 The Crambler

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:01 AM

Been around a long time, playing this game since it first came out. Play under two names really depends what I'm in the mood for. I'm 20 years old, law major, sociology minor, and poker failure. Play a lot of games for other consoles but here its all BF1942 baby. Haven't really used the boards too much during my tenure here but imma start using them more now. I also got a new mic so i'll be making a return to TS tonight to harass the various rabble in there. Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here and I'll get back to ya :D

fyp <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com