Photo

Hi Everyone

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 CplGMan

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:32 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and I like your WAW server alot. I've been playing COD United Offensive for like three years and was really into it. I was an admin on one of their servers. I got WAW after I bought a new computer because my old computer did not support it. Now I'm hooked on WAW and looking for a new home. If your clan is recruiting new members, I would like to join. If not, I would still like to play with you guys. I already have Teamspeak and use it alot. I would like to connect to your teamspeak so I can meet you guys. I tryed connecting to your TS IP but could not connect. Do you have to enable it on your end? I hope to hear from you soon.

See you in the server
CplGMan/Rob

Attached Files

#2 bonds...steriod bonds

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:46 PM

Welcome to the forums Rob!

Moon is a community, not a clan, so by playing on the server, going on the forums, being in teamspeak you have already joined the community. I hope you continue to have fun and enjoy you're stay at Moon!

#3 chubby chaser

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:50 PM

CplGMan/Rob :Welcome1:

Glad to have you in the forums. Look around post ask questions.

#4 Section8

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:07 PM

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! We are glad you made it here on the forums. We have a lot of fun here as well as having a lot of great people. Hope you have as much fun as we do.
Please enjoy your stay. :D

#5 Das Gold Standard

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:42 PM

Welcome!

#6 RockyTop

Posted 28 February 2009 - 06:38 PM

Welcome!

We prefer the word community here, as the word clan tends to come with a negative connotation.

#7 Rawzon

Posted 28 February 2009 - 06:47 PM

Hey man welcome to the forums! we need to get that Teamspeak issue figured out for ya :D

#8 summens

Posted 28 February 2009 - 07:13 PM

:bhi: welcome to moongamers rob, enjoy also the forum as much as the server ^_^

#9 No_Nickname

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:22 PM

Welcome to the Moongamers Civilization

#10 Crime Dog

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:03 PM

put moongamersts.sytes.net in place of the teamspeak IP and you should be able to connect directly. I play bf2 but glad you made it to the forums WELCOME!!

#11 Comet

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:31 PM

Welcome CplGMan, we're glad to have you as part of the community.

As mentioned we're not a clan, while everyone (including clan members) are welcome we pride ourselves on a community atmosphere.

A quick connect should get you into TS, ip: 64.34.179.228. Once connected a TS admin will need to grab you and slot you into the appropriate channel. From there we can provide you registration rights to get registered.

Look forward to hearing from you as we continue to build our WaW community...woot!

#12 A221V

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:03 PM

Welcome to the forums CplGMan! :) I'll be seeing you on the battlefield.

#13 Jackalopian

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:15 PM

Hey, WELCOME Rob!

We are glad you enjoy the server. Just watch out for Comet. He tends to play games while wearing his thong. Never accept a video chat session from him :P

#14 Murphyslaw4267

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

Welcome to the forums man! Hope to see you ingame and in team speak sometime.

#15 Jack

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:07 AM

Welcome to the forums :)

#16 ThorneLass

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:27 AM

Hey, WELCOME Rob!

We are glad you enjoy the server. Just watch out for Comet. He tends to play games while wearing his thong. Never accept a video chat session from him :P

well i did and i have dad drems about it.

hi rob and welcome im the one that plays evilqueen not been on much but will be back on soon

#17 Comet

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:32 PM

Just watch out for Comet. He tends to play games while wearing his thong. Never accept a video chat session from him :P

well i did and i have dad drems about it.

That's me! :D

...wtf is a dad drems :blink: Don't know what you're missing girl. ;)

#18 Horvath

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:29 PM

Welcome CplGMan/Rob !

#19 -=WAR=-OpenFury

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:32 PM

Welcome to the forums :) make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay.

#20 CplGMan

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:16 PM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to playing with everyone and meeting you on teamspeak.

But unfortionately, I'm still having trouble connecting to your TS IP..I'm on teamspeak regularily on another server IP, talking to other friends with no problems. But for some reason I can't connect to your TS IP.

I've tried quick connecting by typing in moongamersts.sytes.net as Crime Dog sugested.
I tried 64.34.179.266 as it is listed in the WAW game server.
I tried the 64.34.179.288 that Comet said previously. And I tried 64.34.179.266:8767 that I saw someplace else. And have tried the :8767 extension on the previously mentioned IP's as well..But every time, I get an audio "error" message.

Also I see the TS on your webpage but I cant fiqure out how to connect to it. I see the buttons next to everyones names lighting up when they speak but I cant connect to them..How Is that done?

Any sugestions? HELP!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com