Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Ben the Proud

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:56 PM

Hello evybody I play on the BF1942 and the BF1942-MostlyCQ-Omaha server. I just wanted to say hi to every one. You might know me as Ben or Benny on those servers. Ben the Proud is my name here on the moongamers site.

#2 chubby chaser

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:56 PM

Hello Ben and welcome to the moongamers forums. Great to have you and I look forward to seeing you ingame. I believe you play under benny. I dont seem to recall ben the proud. See you on the field of battle soldier.

#3 sagittarii

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:58 PM

w000t Hi Benny :D I remember u.

:applaud::cowdance::lol:

#4 K9

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:00 PM

Benny!!! Welcome!!! I'm glad you finally took me up on joining the forums :D

Now, the next step is to get you on Teamspeak - if you're able and have a mic :lol:

Take a good look around the forums, post, look at profiles/pictures, do whatever you want! We have a great community and great members here in the forums - you may even recognize a couple names. Well, I will see you out there on the Battlefield bud.

Take care and I will snipe ya later :P

- Alex

#5 Ben the Proud

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:06 PM

Okay I will take a look at teamspeak. And now that I know the rules I will try to follow them best as I can. Sorry for the times when I kinda...cussed I was mad that day. I promise it won't ever happen again.

#6 K9

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:12 PM

Benny, don't take it so hard now... we all get frustrated. :pokey:
All is perfect!

But it is always good to take a look at the server rules. We're all here to have fun, right? I will see you on the front lines - front and center!

#7 Surrender or Die

Posted 13 November 2009 - 01:51 AM

Benny, don't take it so hard now... we all get frustrated. :pokey:
All is perfect!

But it is always good to take a look at the server rules. We're all here to have fun, right? I will see you on the front lines - front and center!

Sup ben. Glad to see you hear. Everyone swears, or i mean gets frustrated. Its all about if its towards anyone. But just keep it clean and enjoy bf.

Ps suck up to admins...... ;)

-SOD

#8 dogofwar

Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:40 AM

hiya ben, u gonna or do u play dc ? i think i have seen u in dc :huh: anyway good to hear from ya :D

#9 Bullet-BS

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:06 AM

Hello Benny!!!! It's good to see you in the forums bud, and thank you for coming around to say HI. I hope to snipe you later ;)

#10 chubby chaser

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:25 AM

Hey Ben great to see you ingame last night. That Kursk map is to dark for my ole eyes. I have to specialize on that map. I take a jeep and cruise the outskirts looking for snipers to kill. Its called sniper hunting and Kursk is a great map to do it because so many get pulled into the false sense of security of all the trees. That free cam also makes it hard to snipe without being found out but I rarely use that to find them. I turn up the sound and listen for single shots and zone in on them. Whenever a infantry hops into the jeep with me I bring them to the enemy main by way of the high road. They usually get the sniper kills if we run upon one on the way to their dropoff.

#11 Bullet-BS

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:43 AM

I take a jeep and cruise the outskirts looking for snipers to kill. Its called sniper hunting and Kursk is a great map to do it because so many get pulled into the false sense of security of all the trees. That free cam also makes it hard to snipe without being found out but I rarely use that to find them.

That is sniper profiling and is very very very WRONG!

#12 summens

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:35 AM

:bhi: welcome to moongamers ben, enjoy your stay at the moon :D.

#13 detroifa

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:07 PM

welcome man. join us at desert combat
you can find the download link on the forums.
i could use the extra kills... lol

#14 chubby chaser

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:13 PM

These are the only players holding still long enough for me to shoot at them. Everyone else has ants in their pants jumping around like a jumping bean. For this reason I say it for all to read "I LOVE SNIPERS". The worst is when a engineer jumps around and dodges all your thompson bullets then whips out the knife and dispatches you. I usually bow my head and blame it on ; lag, the glare, dirt in my eye, I blinked, I was really doing admin stuff, coffee break. Every now and then a sniper will turn around at the wrong moment and put one in my head as Im crawling to him with a knife. This is embarassing!

#15 Lin

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:37 AM

B-B-B-Benny and the Jetsssss!!!

aka...Ben from the MJ song...

Welcome to MoonGamers forums! You'll find some great stuff here, and be sure to watch for our Event Announcements...we use our Mods server for things like Pirates Night, IS82 Night, and coming up is the Awesome Uber Kharkov Night!

Be there or Be Square! :D

#16 Bullet-BS

Posted 14 November 2009 - 05:09 AM

These are the only players holding still long enough for me to shoot at them. Everyone else has ants in their pants jumping around like a jumping bean. For this reason I say it for all to read "I LOVE SNIPERS". The worst is when a engineer jumps around and dodges all your thompson bullets then whips out the knife and dispatches you. I usually bow my head and blame it on ; lag, the glare, dirt in my eye, I blinked, I was really doing admin stuff, coffee break. Every now and then a sniper will turn around at the wrong moment and put one in my head as Im crawling to him with a knife. This is embarassing!

Posted Image

#17 Horvath

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:57 AM

Welcome Benny

#18 Ben the Proud

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:18 PM

welcome man. join us at desert combat
you can find the download link on the forums.
i could use the extra kills... lol

I would like to play DC but I made a mod and I didn't save the original.

#19 chubby chaser

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:39 PM

Ben you can download the original here at moongamers.

http://www.moongamer...m/resources.php

Right side of page below latest patches is GAME MODS
BF 42 Desert Combat 0.7
BF 42 Desert Combat final

Download this and you are set to play.

#20 K9

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:41 PM

^^^^ Chubby's Post ^^^^
You can always re-download and re-write the previous files :D

(I'm a chubby chaser.) :rofl:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users