Photo

Video

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#121 posi

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:42 AM

So, No vids for sometime.  None of the clip art or accessories in my work environment are in order but..  after installing an old version of my favored software, I was able to get back up to 1080P resolution post-edit.  Abit tricky with the limited machine I use.

Here is a Teaser Video, I'll get another out this week.

• LeftMouseShoot?, Eliminator and coffeeassassin like this

#122 posi

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:42 PM

"Salty"  -  Highlights from Midway  

• LeftMouseShoot?, Eliminator and coffeeassassin like this

#123 pinchythelobster

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:17 PM

Nice vids. What recording programs do you use?

#124 posi

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:34 PM

My configuration isn't for everyone, if anyone sir.   I hope the small vids serve the collective and am always curious as to what 'the players' would like to see in them.  Expect More,  and please sub + like if you have an account.  It is motivation for me to take the time to do them.     

#125 posi

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:19 PM

I was bored this morning so with the server empty I filmed a Pro-Tip video for Omaha Beach.  

Can you beat all 6 obstacles?  #5 is known to be doozy! Watch how it's done and master it yourself!

• Rubulator, Eliminator and Christine1 like this

#126 mistamontiel

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:59 PM

Great tips in Omaha posi !!!

Hm should we have a sticky to post our cool screenies n vids ? Though this thread is yours

#127 posi

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:35 AM

No, it's not mine.  Just everyone else that does a New Vid wants to create a new thread instead of using this one.   Feel free to flood it with Vids like Berlin Volcano ect.   

#128 Spare Parts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:37 AM

Posi, how hard was it to edit that video to the exact time of the song? nicely done, cheater. ; p

• posi likes this

#129 posi

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:34 AM

BattleAxe Capture the Flag highlights ( Featuring Mexican Eskimo®. Two Thumbs, Horace Greely & many others )

If you watch these remember to use the little sprocket at bottom right and turn up to 1080P, then you can read nametags.

• LL22, Spare Parts, Eliminator and 1 other like this

#130 Spare Parts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:32 AM

BattleAxe Capture the Flag highlights ( Featuring Mexican Eskimo®. Two Thumbs, Horace Greely & many others )

If you watch these remember to use the little sprocket at bottom right and turn up to 1080P, then you can read nametags.

that video was awesome, that old school spiral dissolve made me chuckle too.

that parts unknown guy was pretty amazing and being on defense in the red base the whole time it was great to see what was going on in the blue base.  I remember when you said something like, Good try pickle juice!  I had no idea what you were talking about, now I do, thx.

Also thank you for running that map as CTF, it seemed to work really well and was non stop action even though only one point was scored.

• posi likes this

#131 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:10 AM

My system must be basic. I never see name tags on the videos or in game.

#132 posi

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

If you are clicking on the little wheel (settings) and choosing 1080P.    The video will stutter, and almost refuse to play if your on a basic box.  However it will still 'play' the game fine.  It takes more horsepower to push 1080p video then it does to push the game on default settings.

Default is 600 * 800 resolution ,  which actually has multiple unique advantages over playing on higher resolution.  If you would like to get together on teamspeak sometime.  I can help tune your setup I am sure.  

#133 LL22

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:28 PM

Nice video and music, funny moment at 1.58 :D

• posi likes this

#134 pinchythelobster

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:22 PM

Harry, you willing to tell me what program you're using?

#135 posi

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:55 PM

OBS will work but I needed something to dump 'large' uncompressed files to keep the 1080 through edit.  Razer Cortex was my program of choice.. until I hit update one day and that was all she wrote...  

So..  I stumbled through them all,  and finally went to an 'old version' of the same software.  Which picks up my old log in credentials.  It has a memory hole and came from a 3rd party site...   can't recommend...  but.. it's working for me.  

... Now you know

#136 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

Harry, you willing to tell me what program you're using?

I am not sure how to answer. Program?

#137 Renlist

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:59 AM

So, No vids for sometime.  

I keep forgetting to start BandiCam before joining. The game doesn't run as smooth while recording is probably why.

#138 posi

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:59 PM

- Filmed 2016 by 'AFarCryAway'  on Moongamers -

• Eliminator likes this

#139 posi

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:30 PM

Here is one in first person for the G.C. Event I attended today.  Thankyou to the small handful of Moon Players venturing offsite to help out with the Reboot of this mod.  Without their effort and a similar effort from other groups.   This type of event would be lost to history.  

• coffeeassassin likes this

#140 posi

Posted 30 July 2017 - 03:15 AM

No more breaking the shout box..

Set to 1080 or 'HD' to catch the details of the shells, auto settings are usually low detail

• Captain John H. Miller, Grassy and Eliminator like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com