Photo

Back from over 10 years ago!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#21 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:49 AM

and more leave due to what many have claimed before.... 

That so called claim is? Just because a person is better than you or is lucking out, he's a hacker?

You can try to hide the sun behind your finger, but the sun will be there anyway.  It is yes an issue and many gamers have pointed it out and all what we got is that same empty words: it is better than you.  Sure, as who complaint play the game as is and w/o any help.  Keep loosing players. 

So you'd like me to ban you, because someone accuses you of hacking?

#22 shavo

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:26 PM

I have a hunch who hes referring too. LoL. sad people don't realize the skill of others at times. And to be mad because you didn't get any regs on Ronin, come on its Ronin, possibly may have killed him about 500 times since ive returned. In all seriousness, I would honestly just take it slowly on coming back in, if you get upset, disconnect and do something else. I have a temper since I returned, but I have also gotten better over time again. Just keep at it, if you don't like it, there are other servers still, try your luck, youll be back though. Moongamers is the best quality player server to play on.

The only problem with disconnecting when you get angry is the fact that, like myself, I dont get the oppertunity for BF playtime like i used to but when i slot some time in i dont want to leave.

Its hard to find time to game so when i get it, i take, even if it means I am camped.

Hate the game

Not the player

#23 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:30 PM

and more leave due to what many have claimed before.... 

That so called claim is? Just because a person is better than you or is lucking out, he's a hacker?

You can try to hide the sun behind your finger, but the sun will be there anyway.  It is yes an issue and many gamers have pointed it out and all what we got is that same empty words: it is better than you.  Sure, as who complaint play the game as is and w/o any help.  Keep loosing players. 

So you'd like me to ban you, because someone accuses you of hacking?

Please do investigate me if some state that, I wont stop it.  I rather be investigated,  than some continue to expel gamers due is not.

Please do not make it personal,  I have no personal agenda against any gamer,  but I don`t like to see gamers leave the game I love this much because of this continue.  

• sagittarii and Captain John H. Miller like this

#24 Harriet Tubman

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:46 PM

BAN TWILIGHT!! The only three people that matter on this forum are trooper, grassy, and myself and we all agree that twilight must go. Its a fact that he is a cheater and abuses his admin powers to threaten innocents in the server. I mean if the smartest community of gamers around thinks someone is cheating then thats an open and shut case. How about you admins actually investigate twilight for once since us 3 geniuses know you never do. BYE BYE TWILIGHT

Don't forget that the earth is flat, you all are being lied to by the government just like the admins here lie about twilight. STAY WOKE

• LeftMouseShoot? and Rubulator like this

#25 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:11 PM

BAN TWILIGHT!! The only three people that matter on this forum are trooper, grassy, and myself and we all agree that twilight must go. Its a fact that he is a cheater and abuses his admin powers to threaten innocents in the server. I mean if the smartest community of gamers around thinks someone is cheating then thats an open and shut case. How about you admins actually investigate twilight for once since us 3 geniuses know you never do. BYE BYE TWILIGHT

Don't forget that the earth is flat, you all are being lied to by the government just like the admins here lie about twilight. STAY WOKE

Sarcasm is never a good answer and just stops debates.  I wonder why you Harriet have such many post where intentionally flame me or laugh on my opinion,  Not a nice thing to do,  at all.  I encourage you to stop it, against me or any others here.  cheers.  

#26 Harriet Tubman

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:45 PM

True, I should be as kind as those that just constantly harass skilled players by calling them a hacker over and over with 0 evidence. Remember peeps, the dinosaurs helped build the pyramids. There are literally 10s of us out there that believe this to be true and because of that it must be accepted by all of you to be true. If you don't believe it you are just part of the cover up.

#27 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:59 PM

True, I should be as kind as those that just constantly harass skilled players by calling them a hacker over and over with 0 evidence. Remember peeps, the dinosaurs helped build the pyramids. There are literally 10s of us out there that believe this to be true and because of that it must be accepted by all of you to be true. If you don't believe it you are just part of the cover up.

again sarcasm,  ok I hope you are happy now.  And as I understand this is once more pointed to me I will once more state that,  if you hit a plane with almost all your bullets and the crossair does show you hit the target,  why not even a smoke from the other plane ?  if you dive with bf110 and bomb over enemy head and plane near him explode and other enemy by does die,  how come that enemy just continue as nothing happened ?  if you shot with your tank, not once but may times using bomb and bullets and no harm done at all,  and many etc that happened to me,  Im not talking on others claims)  I saw it with my own eyes, and I play this game since 2003.  Forgive me if I do believe something fishy going on.  And be sure that If i had a proof of someone hacking/cheating  I would long ago do the needed.

Now can you stop jumping after my posts to joke about em ? I will appreciate it.  

#28 Harriet Tubman

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:12 PM

Because this game is not optimized and is as old as the dinosaurs that built the pyramids. Believe it or not shooting a mg on the ground at a target can have all your bullets hit and the crosshair not show it regging (key word). No idea what you even said about the bf110, ask a tanker like anger how many times he has shot a target with his tank and had it not reg. That you can't comprehend that is part of this old game that we play and not instances of some god hack which if it did exist would be abused by trolls nonstop. So if you had proof of hacking/cheating you would of done something long ago, yet you and others will still keep bringing this stupid shit up over and over because "im just asking questions".

Like millers post that I honestly don't think you understood, what do you want the admins to do? Ban anyone that people think is hacking even with 0 evidence? Take peoples words as evidence? So when the weirdos that come in here claiming twilight dropped grenades from his plane to kill them, should we try to debate their observation of something that obviously didn't happen?

Word of warning, don't drink the tap water it will turn your kids into lizard people.

If people are constantly accusing (through the process of *innocently* asking questions) its just going to reinforce the opinions of bad or dumb players that think so and so player is cheating.

What do you want moon to do with twilight? Ban him with 0 evidence? Ask him to lighten up so the worse players have a chance? Tell him to share equipment or only play on the ground?

• LeftMouseShoot? and Angerfist like this

#29 Rubulator

Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:41 PM

Troop, love ya man. But your letting your frustrations lead you down the conspiracy rabbit hole. There is no way that I know of, to make an avatar of inf or asset impervious to damage. Its all due to lag/latency between your perceived location(avatar) and that of the avatar your shooting at. Plus what has
been said about a 10+ year old game.

As far as exceptionally skilled players. They make me crazy too sometimes. But I would never want them dumbed down in some/any way. Their skill makes everybody else a little better. It forces us to learn new ways to play and take objectives.

Twi, HT, Anger, Brunn, CroCop, Max, 2Thumbs, Jubilee, MexEsk... So many others... They make the game a challenge. Moon IMO has the best players that
still play this game that don't hack/cheat.
  • sagittarii likes this

#30 LeftMouseShoot?

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:13 PM

did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person rub?!? I find it hard to hit certain people, usually higher pings then mine, unless its Max, then I just completely potato every shot. Trooper, when the server has about 5-10 people find someone who is good at something you are not great at, and ask them if they would spar with you 1v1. Ive done this quite a few times myself, and for multiple hours against Twilight. Hes a great all around player, people think hes just a pilot, his infantry is pretty damn great as well. Weve spent countless hours playing against eachother to further better our own games. Try it sometime. Whats your ping in game anyways? I go on Simple with a 130-160 ping and its a nightmare for me to adjust my leading. Theres so much more going on, I played on 240 ping for about 5 years before I discovered my true love of moongamers. went from a struggled gameplay, to what felt like a vacation playing.

• Rubulator likes this

#31 Bad_Driver

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:12 PM

In all honesty, I did not want to bring this forum out of hand.

Just out of a little frustration, I called out 2 people.

Why did I do this?

Well, one was because I was threatened and then realized that complaints/speculations are to be in the forums.

So I went to the forums and unfortunately did not use my words as as best as I could.

I guess the phrase "I don't know if you trust me, but he isn't hacking" was what really set me off.

That could of been better said as well in all seriousness.

In anyways, do I think the pilot is cheating?  No I don't, I just think at this point in time, that he is just a good pilot with no real good adversaries these days.  In all actuality, when I see some of the 'pilots' here not play in a plane, their score is quite more towards the 50/50 side rather then 95/05.

It's at that time when people do get frustrated because it just becomes a one sided affair.

When it becomes that, it's time for Admin's to try and make the field more towards being fair, especially when some of the Admin side are the ones effecting it.

Not trying to call out, but Lin I hope you read my PM's and understand where I am coming from.

Yes I still play, under a different name, though I'm sure most can figure out if not easily just look up my IP address.

Lately I haven't seen stuff I saw the first few days when I came back.

Feels good

#32 Grassy

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:10 AM

You seem like a good dude, Driver, you're totally wasting your time. If you don't accept things for the way they are, and enjoy what is left of the game, trust me you're preaching to the choir

#33 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:38 AM

Its all due to lag/latency between your perceived location(avatar) and that of the avatar your shooting at. Plus what has been said about a 10+ year old game.

Trooper, I get the same shit as you do while flying. You think you should be hitting you enemy, lead enough and lead a bit more for latency, but you still don't hit them. Ow yes! I'm hitting his wings! Bits are coming off of the wings, but he isn't losing any health! That is just the old game, for some reason the wings wont take any damage (at least for me). Playing infantry I can get the same, I see the particles coming off the enemy but it doesn't reg.

As far as exceptionally skilled players. They make me crazy too sometimes. 

I'm so sorry for killing you so much Rub and making you go crazy =D 

• Rubulator likes this

#34 dodgem

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:04 AM

This looks like a good opportunity to close this topic.  I think it has served its purpose.  

Hacking complaints have always been and will always be investigated to some degree.  Admins might head straight into game to investigate.  They might create a Player to Watch thread in the admin forums.  They might look up the player to see if they've been investigated before - whether or not they have, we can surmise that the admin will have that player on their radar again.  If a player is caught hacking they will be permanently banned.  There are no IFs, BUTs or MAYBEs.    

But, bear in mind, it's impossible to investigate a complaint of a hack that we know does not exist in this game.  

~dodgem

(If there are any issues, feel free to send me or another Senior a PM).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com