Photo

man mooch messed up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 mooch

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:17 AM

yo i know the brother cousin stuff doesnt work so here we go i messed up big i allways knew the N-bomb was taken seriously but i honestly never knew it was an instant banne, well thats my fault i know i should have read the motd i guess i just never took the time to do that and im sorry i promise the first thing i do if i get back is i will read the whole thing through and through. i was messing around and being stupid plz give me a second chance moongamers is realy the best server i ever played on(and im not trying to butter u up u can check my hours played on the server) ive played on other servers and i think there all gay most have ff on wich ruins any chance at rush and i love to rush and nobody has a mapnight like moongamers i dont no i guess if im banned im banned and i need to accept and move to another server but if i could plz have another chance i promise not to ever let it happen again i got banned with 3 people on on monday july 10 at 10:30 if i cant get back just let me know and i need to wait thats fine but i really do want to get back in and i promise not to let anything like this happen again.

#2 mooch

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:39 AM

oh and i was just looking on the forums and found the rules for team speak and all the other rules and have now read them all i know i should have done that before but what can i say im human and if i need to stay banned because of my lazyness i guess thats what i diserve im just lookin for a second chance like i said im human and i messed up sry

#3 Axewhipe

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:44 AM

I know it says admins only but if i remember correctly I think you were talking about politics too. I think this is against the rules to.

#4 Lavitz

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:01 AM

I do not know who banned you or if the bot did it. Ill let them say something about. Though I do vouch that he does spend A LOT of time on the server. Ill leave this up to Core or the Admin who banned you on if you should be un-banned or not. Good luck.

#5 Santano

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:12 AM

I know it says admins only but if i remember correctly I think you were talking about politics too. I think this is against the rules to.

You might wanna re-read the thread that talks about responses from admins only there.

#6 Lavitz

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:35 AM

Mooch we still need your Steam ID. Time Banned. All of that. Please post that also for us.

#7 mooch

Posted 10 July 2006 - 12:20 PM

allright thanks lavitz i got banned by the speech filter save ur time looking for who banned me there were only three people on me and two other kids i dont remember there names but there were no admins on it was the speech filter um just tell me what stuff u need me to send u and ill give it to u ty lavitz <3

oh and axewhipe wasnt playing when i got banned hes just being an ass hole i mean that in a good way though

#8 Furious_DC

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:42 PM

It was only a 30 minute ban, let me know if your back in the game so I can close this. And for future reference put your steam id in your post with time and date.

#9 Ster

Posted 11 July 2006 - 12:22 AM

It was only a 30 minute ban, let me know if your back in the game so I can close this. And for future reference put your steam id in your post with time and date.

He was in game tonight.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com