Photo

banned???

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 crazy taniguchi

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:55 PM

steam id STEAM_0:0:737297
dont know why i was banned under the name crazy taniguchi on 8/22 but it seems like a perm ban cuz i cant log in

#2 @n@rchist

Posted 23 August 2006 - 08:26 PM

Please include the following simple things to help you have your unbanning requests processed faster:

1. What name were you, your brother or your cousin playing under at the time.
2. Server you were playing on, CS:S 1 or 2
3. What is your Steam_ID.
_ a. Start CS:S. Click OPTIONS. Click on your keyboard tab then click advanced on the bottom left. Make sure Enable Developer Console (~) is checked.
_ b. To retrieve your steam ID. Open your console (~) and type in "Status". It will give you a number like. Steam_0:X:XXXXXX.
4. Email addy
5. Date/time you think you were banned
6. What were you doing at the time? If you were banned for cheating or hacking, don't try to pull one over! You can always plead your case, but if you were banned for cheating it's likely to stay that way.
7. If you saw and Admin on (© - This sign indicates one) please list their name also if possible.

Ultimately it is the decision of the admin who banned a player to unban a player.

#3 crazy taniguchi

Posted 24 August 2006 - 07:39 PM

Simple things to help you have your unbanning requests processed faster.

1. What name were you, your brother or your cousin playing under at the time.
name = crazy taniguchi
not me = cousin was playing!!!
2. What is your Steam_ID.
a. Start CS:S. Click OPTIONS. Click on your keyboard tab then click advanced on the bottom left. Make sure Enable Developer Console (~) is checked.
b. To retrieve your steam ID. Open your console (~) and type in "Status". It will give you a number like. Steam_0:X:XXXXXX.
steam id = STEAM_0:0:737297

3. Approximately what time and what day were you playing.
last play date = 8/22/06
4. Which server were you on CS:S 1 or 2.
server = cs:s 1
5. If you saw and Admin on (© - This sign indicates one) please list their name also if possible.
admin = bubonic and some others i dont remember
email addy = itheazn@yahoo.com
haxing = for losers

#4 Oo.Brown.Guy.oO

Posted 24 August 2006 - 07:56 PM

Well, I don't see your steam ID on our forum ban list, but just a heads up: we don't accept the "my brother/friend/cousin/dog/dead uncle from 30 years ago" kinds of stuff. The admin that banned you wil get back to you shortly, please be patient.

#5 Housen

Posted 25 August 2006 - 12:13 AM

I don't see the STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:737297

In the ban list. Still can't get on?

#6 Furious_DC

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:24 PM

I can't find the ban either.

You didn't put your full steamid which is STEAM_0:0:7372973
It is in the ban list. I will review the logs and find out who and why you were banned. Until then please be patient.

Edited by Furious_DC, 26 August 2006 - 01:40 PM.

#7 crazy taniguchi

Posted 27 August 2006 - 08:12 PM

thxs furious it still says that im banned from the server so ill wait.... once when im back on ill donate cuz furious found it and hes the man!!!!!

#8 Furious_DC

Posted 28 August 2006 - 09:13 PM

Unbanned. Plz respond to this if you get in so I can close this thread.

#9 crazy taniguchi

Posted 29 August 2006 - 08:31 PM

thxs furious your the man!!!!

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com