Photo

Battlefield Heroes

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 gensolo

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:13 PM

This mod is a conversion of the free to play game of Battlefield Heroes for Battlefield 1942. It has been converted/created by the MoonGamer Apache Thunder.

The event will take place on June 26th and 27th. The 26th will start at 2 pm central and 3 pm eastern. Sunday's event will start on 3 pm central and 4 pm eastern.

What is Battlefield Heroes?
Battlefield Heroes is a cartoon-style action video game developed by EA. It is played from context-specific third- and first-person shooter perspectives. Pretty much, Heroes is '42 in cartoon-mode.

Where can I get Heroes for 1942? From MoonGamers of course. The link to obtain the mod is the same as the one for the videos and test notes.

You can see videos here of Apache testing and playing as well as his updates and notes: http://www.moongamer...=0

Will there be admins present?
Of course! Usual moongamers rules on language and dissruptive gameplay apply. But the admins will be there to have fun also.

If you have any questions ask Monkey, Apache, or me. I can be contacted here on the forum or on TS.

#2 Param

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:49 AM

OMG! Looks so much like Team fortress, looks sooo fun,lol (my childish side :P).

#3 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 11 June 2010 - 03:01 AM

Nicè! only hope it's not really the same, cause of the killing what takes long..

#4 bobby wiggle

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:30 AM

looks cool, ill download it

#5 gensolo

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:58 AM

bump

#6 gensolo

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:10 PM

what's this?

A bump?!

#7 xdoublex

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:03 PM

Nice

#8 gensolo

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:05 PM

bump

this is tomorrow, so if you havent gotten it yet, get it!

#9 Apache Thunder

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:17 PM

I'll be sure to be there. :D Can't wait. :D

#10 gensolo

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:19 PM

30 min...

#11 Sir George

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:42 PM

lol why don't you guys just get the actual BF Heroes? It's free, fun, and runs on both old and new PC's. Also your characters are fully customizable...

#12 Apache Thunder

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:05 PM

Sure there's benefits to playing the real game. But as of yet, only my mod has this map:

(map not yet released. It will be in the v1.9 of my mod which will be released once I port the soon to be released Alpine Assault map)

And of coarse the First Person view that you get with playing a BF1942 mod. For us folks who don't want to waste time trying to collect enough "VP" to sustain decent weapons or buy BF with money to get the clothing and crap, this mod is the good alternative. Everything in it is free and no money system to worry about. And it has singleplayer. Something the real one completely lacks right now. :D

Oh and with my mod you can host your own servers/lan parties. You have to "buy" a rented server if you want a server for the real game. :P

Edited by Apache Thunder, 18 August 2010 - 08:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com