Photo

Mr. Hornet

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Hornet

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:52 PM

Game Name(s): Hornet®, =MG=Hornet (TWL Team), Hornét[BS]®, and many smurf names which usually come off the top of my head.

Actual Name: Chris

Location: Central Connecticut about midway between Boston and New York. (GO RED SOX)

I attend the University of Connecticut, UConn, and I am going into my Sophomore year. I am a Computer Science and Engineering major which (after graduated) gives me knowledge and background in everything about the computer, from circuits to software, and maybe a little bit of game design too. I intend to become a Software Developer when I exit college, but if all of those jobs are outsourced, I still know I will be able to get hardware type jobs. I am in the UConn Marching Band, and Pep band which gets me free tickets to football and basketball games (very nice!) and most importantly, gets me a free trip (actualy I get paid to go) to any Bowl's the football team gets into, and the playoffs for basketball (Men's and Women's should be preseason #1 this year).

I started playing battlefield 1942 not long after it came out but never played online, since my dad was weary of me playing with other people online at the time. My friend in high school (also a BF player) introduced me to online play and every day he would find some server and I'd join him. Well one day he and I went on the moongamers server, and I stuck. This was after the death of wagoogies I believe, yet it was still a really fun place to be, so I kept coming back to moon. Finally I made a forum account, yet never really went onto the forums until I got banned for glitching on meatgrind (I still regret it today). That essencialy got me here onto the forums and from there on I just couldn't get enough of this place. I still love the action in BF1942, but I now also have the games CS:S, DoD:S, and CoD4. I can't own in any of them like I do in BF'42 so thats where I still love to play so much.

That's my Introduction,

Hornet = Chris!!!

#2 DAN_DALY

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:08 PM

Sup' Chris,

Thanks for the bio info M8! Sure glad you decided to stick it out with us here on the Moon! Marching band...which instrument? I did a four year hitch in high school with the Sousaphone.

Bass section Ownzs!!! :P

#3 Comet

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:25 PM

Alright Chris, holy crap everyone's name is Chris...lol! There ya go, got banned and went through proper channels to get unbanned and here you are today...funny how that works out eh.

Thanks for sharing a little about yourself, it's sounds to me you're going to have a promising career, I wish you all the best.

When time permits it's always fun shoot'in it up with you in DoD:S....till then!

#4 dodgem

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:31 PM

Alright Chris, holy crap everyone's name is Chris...lol!

In the past I have thought about setting up a poll with a simple....

Is your name Chris?

• Yes
  • No

lol! The results would be very interesting......off the top of my head: Me, Beeker, 'Chris', Hornet, Fitz, Langley.......Jeez :P

Interesting history Hornet! Congratz on having the best name in the world!

#5 sagittarii

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:53 PM

Hi Hornet! :applaud:

lol! The results would be very interesting......off the top of my head: Me, Beeker, 'Chris', Hornet, Fitz, Langley.......Jeez :P

Jesus name was/is Chris?!? Oh my God... :P

#6 Hornet

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:00 PM

QFT!!!!!

I play da Trumpet

#7 summens

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:04 PM

:bhi: welcome chris

#8 DAN_DALY

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:32 AM

QFT!!!!!

I play da Trumpet

Trumpet, that's what I played before switching to the bass. Same fingering so it was an easy switch, just weighed a "little" more! :P

#9 Tambulance

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:13 PM

sup bumblebee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com