Photo

ZeRO

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ZeRO{ENG}

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:58 AM

Many of you guys know me a little, but here's something for the ones who dont.
Im 20 years young and am living in Wales for university but at home I live a stone's throw away from Luose (We have exactly the same ping). I go to Swansea university and am studying Business Management. I was going to do a year's studying in North America but I would have skiied all day long instead of going to lectures. Plus it would have cost me roughly £6000 for the year which added to my debt of £18000 already isnt that appealing:P
I have many passions in life. I love to ski (Both water and snow), play Cricket (Go to watch England every year), squash, football (the real kind) and Diplomacy. Perhaps my biggest love is Formula one. I also race for, and captain the university in the British University Karting Championship

I chose to study Business Management because I have the same phisolophy as my dad: I dont want to be a manual labourer but I want to earn lots of money. The plan is to own my own business by the time im 28.
I like to dabble in the stock market, but due to the debt mentioned above I dont have the funds to actually do it, so have to resign to doing it on those fantasy game websites, based on real transactions.

When I leave uni I want to be a skiing instructor for 2 years and then think about getting a real job, probably in advertising or something.

I used to play multiple servers on BF1942 before one day I came to moongamers and havnt left since. Believe it or not my introduction to the forums was an unban request. I think that is a testiment to Moongamers in that everyone is given a fair chance.
Through moongamers i've met some really cool people and had an absolute blast with a lot of them.
I hope to spend many more enjoyable years at the moon!

#2 summens

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:10 AM

:bhi: hi zero

what a pitty that englands footballteam is not in the european championship

#3 sagittarii

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:14 AM

:bhi: hi zero

what a pitty that englands footballteam is not in the european championship

hi Zero!

shhhh...Austria has to organize a Championship to attend it :(

#4 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:16 AM

Hello Zero.
You are missed in game. Good old Omaha days. I use to hang out by the fence and try, yes try :lol: to shoot you.
You were always alot of fun in game, I see your very busy these days, I miss the days gone by.
You were always helpful in my learning curve when I first found Moon.
Good luck in your continuing education, and life's lessons.
I wish all your ambitions come true. :D

#5 Tambulance

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:43 AM

do i know you? hmm.

oh wait the bullet hole in my head says i do lol

sup bro.

remind me to give you a hug next time we are on the beach

with my KNIFE!

#6 DAN_DALY

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:30 AM

Sup' Zero!

Good havin' ya with us on the Moon M8! Ya need to get with the banana man and have him mod something up for ya on the back of the Fletcher so you can practice both of your passions at the same time!

BF 1942 and water skiing! :P

#7 Luose

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:42 AM

Im sure I can fix my line up behind a higgins!
Just dont get shot whilst were heading for the beach, coz Im not jumping in for you! :P

#8 WTBass

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:22 PM

A geologist I work with is from Wales, he is a young guy...doing his post doctorate work...any how I asked him about Swansea and his comment was "the greatest football team ever!"

:)

#9 Comet

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:42 PM

Another classic unban tale...

We have never felt the desire to label someone for their wrong doing, it works both ways my friend. If we don't offer you the chance to make things right then how can we expect you to take the next positive step forward and learn from life's lessons. ;)

Thanks for sharing m8, always nice to have members from Europe as part of our diverse community. Here's wishing you all the best in your academic career and beyond.

#10 Chernenkov

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:44 PM

I asked him about Swansea and his comment was "the greatest football team ever!"

He ain't been to see Liverpool FC play then.

Amiright Doc UK?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com