Photo

About Time

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 amerιcιgerm

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:58 PM

Well my name is Germ. I've been playing Battlefield since February 2006, and Moon TDM was the first server I ever played on. I live in Monterey, California. I also play Counter Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Urban Terror, Trackmania Nations Forever, and Battlefield 2. My Xfire name is americigerm1, so add me any time.

A little about me, my name is Kenneth, but most people know me as Kenny, and now more and more people are calling me Kenneth. I'm a Junior at Monterey High School, and Varsity Keeper for the Soccer and Water Polo team. I'm pretty good with computers for my age, and I'm getting better at Photoshop. I also make Music from time to time on Fruity Loops, which I have to say is the best music program out there. The best kind of music is Hardstyle, then comes regular techno, then all rock forms.

Thats about it. I haven't been on lately due to constant blue screening, which I figured out was a faulty RAM card, so I'll be on within the next couple days.

See ya on the servers! :cowdance:

Germ (Kenneth)

#2 summens

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:02 PM

:bhi: oh my god, they've killed kenny.

#3 amerιcιgerm

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:21 PM

Thats always the first thing anyone says when they hear my name, even the ladies..... :lol: <_<

#4 Comet

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:46 PM

Thanks for the intro Kenneth, always fun to shoot it up with or against you in DoD:S. Keep up with the PS, if you lend an creative side you'll love what it has to offer. All the best in school and sport.

Oh, why do you spell your tag the way you do?

#5 amerιcιgerm

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:14 PM

Tag? Do you mean the [Тгасеυг]? I parkour. Almost everyday, and Traceur mean Parkourer in French, where the sport originates.

#6 DAN_DALY

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:03 PM

Hey Kenneth,

Thanks for the bio M8!! Good havin' ya with us here on the Moon, enjoy the ride and game on!! :D

#7 Comet

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:13 PM

...pardon, Forum name.

#8 amerιcιgerm

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:46 PM

I really don't know, when I made the name way back when, I just thought I would just mix Americans and Germans together.

#9 Ash

Posted 13 June 2008 - 11:53 PM

;) Welcome Hardbeat master

#10 Tambulance

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:30 PM

my memory is a little fuzzy but i think you are the one that keeps zooking me. if so thats probably why i cant remember for sure. sup.

another name ive seen for along time

#11 amerιcιgerm

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:46 PM

my memory is a little fuzzy but i think you are the one that keeps zooking me. if so thats probably why i cant remember for sure. sup.

another name ive seen for along time

Might be, I run the zook almost everytime. :P

#12 Deathman

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:12 PM

Hey Kenneth! You've got good taste in music XD

I have to say is the best music program out there. The best kind of music is Hardstyle, then comes regular techno, then all rock forms.

Prodigy (<-- teh best!), Crystal Method, Chemical Brothers, type of tech.?

#13 bogeydeadsix

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:29 PM

Yeah man, awesome taste in music.

#14 Ash

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:06 AM

I have to say is the best music program out there. The best kind of music is Hardstyle, then comes regular techno, then all rock forms.

Doctor Ash proscribes for you defqon 1 and Qlimax youtube vids

since the lvl of tribal your listening to is far to high

#15 amerιcιgerm

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:43 PM

:rofl: Deathman it's more like The Prophecy, DJ Zany, Alpha Twins, Tatanka, DJ Pavo, Technoboy, Headhunterz, Donkey Rollers, Showtek, and Neophyte. :spam1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com