#2 summens

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:10 AM

:bhi: welcome to moongamer-forum phillip

#3 Ash

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:13 AM

:bthumb: Welcome to the forums man

#4 dodgem

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:18 AM

Heya! hope to see you on the beach. I hear the weather forcast is good for the next few days. Strip down to your bikinis everyone! :pinkele:

#5 Comet

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:31 AM

Hey Phil, thanks for saying hello. :)

Yup the beach is awesomer. Please make sure to pick up after yourself, we prefer cans of beer rather then glass bottles. Sunscreen is conveniently placed next to most Higgins. If you step on a nipple tassel it belongs to Lin.

Make yourself at home...

#6 DAN_DALY

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:50 AM

Sup Phillip!

Welcome aboard M8! :lol:

Hope to see ya on the beach where the water is cool the sand is dry and the action is intense or at least until someone "cuts the cheese" in one of the german bunkers, then we have to pause the game in order to air out the map!! :blink:

and remember..... Game On!!!

#7 Phillip Tatalia

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:33 PM

Thx 4 the welcome gents, I'm going on vacation for a week but after that I will get a keg, shovel, ice, broom and join u guys for The Beach Blast Party. :wave:

Can a Moongamers member join our forum for representation and to serve as a communicator? If the answer is yes, please send me a pm so I can give u our url. :)

#8 Sylvannerese

Posted 15 June 2008 - 08:08 PM

Welcome to the forums Phillip. Great to see new people :)

#9 Tambulance

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:28 PM

sup. havent seen you on the beach. but im sure i will. i will be the one in my bikini carrying a badger and my trusty k98

#10 RockyTop

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:16 AM

Welcome to the Moon!

#11 Phillip Tatalia

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:07 AM

Back from v-cay, and ready 4 some beach action. :respekt: :gunsmi:

#12 sagittarii

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:17 AM

Hi Phil!

Welcome to Moongamers...ready for some BEACH ACTION???

;)

#13 Section8

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:42 PM

Hey Phil, thanks for saying hello. :)

Yup the beach is awesomer. Please make sure to pick up after yourself, we prefer cans of beer rather then glass bottles. Sunscreen is conveniently placed next to most Higgins. If you step on a nipple tassel it belongs to Lin.

Make yourself at home...

Hello Phil and welcome to the Moon. Glad to see a new face! :)

P.S. If you see a thong hanging up on the beach, please realize that there is a naked Comet running around with a gun. (use extreme caution at all costs!!!)

#14 Phillip Tatalia

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:28 PM

Internet problems over here today, :( I will try to connect l8ter. U Dudes & Dudetts are very polite, it's very rare to meet polite players in the gaming community these days, but I must say it's refreshing to meet the Moongamers roster, u guys are aces in my book, keep up the good work gents & gentetts. :wave2:

#15 Phillip Tatalia

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:04 PM

Sry if u haven't seen me in game lately, very busy with the work thingy ;-( , will play when I get some time though, much respect to ya's. ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com