Photo

Eärendil

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Eärendil

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:21 PM

Hi, my name is Pablo and I was born in Mexico City.
I currently live in Aguascalientes.

7 years ago I started studying english, but I got better at it when I started listening music.

about 3 years ago I watched Saving Private Ryan and I loved it, then I downloaded the Bf 42 secret weapons demo, and then I bought the game..

At first I was a real noob, I loved the omaha beach map, and the Moongamers CQ was my favorite server. My in game name was Aragorn or something.

I remember being banned once for admin impersonating, and then I quit the game for a year. Then I picked it up last year. stopped playing for six months, and I started playing seriously, I joined the Moonjugadores in December. (could it be october)?

I love to play guitar, my favorite music is Alt Rock, but I also like other genres.

I also like to read a lot, anything that came out of Tolkien's pen is my favorite book/writing. My favorite favorite book is The Silmarillion.

Next school year I will study in the United States, Wheaton, Illinois to be precise. In a school called wheaton warrenville south high. ( I am part of the Rotary International Youth Exchange Program).

After that I will return to Mexico and I will apply for college in the United States again. The University of Washington sounds good, but I need to find more nice schools.

I am easy going, and sometimes my sense of humor is way too stupid. But you can count of me as a friend.

I picked the name Eärendil because he is one of my favorite characters in the Silmarillion.
I also like Beren a lot, and I dislike Túrin.

Right not I am training with Mr. Stallone, Mr. Shwarcsdewrsetsese (that guy in terminator that rules Cali), Mr. Willis, and some Mr. Norris to beat the hell out of the seekers without moving.

:)

#2 DAN_DALY

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:44 PM

Hey Pablo,

Thanks for the intro my fellow Moonie! Glad you've deceided to make our community yours. Great having you in the forums with us and certainly enjoy "kicking up the sand" together with ya on the beach! :D

Have a great time in the RIYEP, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and remember it always.

#3 summens

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:24 PM

7 years ago I started studying english, but I got better at it when I started listening music.

:bhi: hi pablo.
i was translating lyrics to understand the meanings, so i learned english.

#4 Bullet-BS

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:29 PM

Hey howdy and welcome Pablo!!

Texas State University is a nice school with a beautiful river running through campus!!

#5 Smellycowsquid

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:36 PM

Heya, I'm very familiar with the Wheaton Illinois Area. There is a college there which my brother attends. Glad to have you here Pablo!

#6 Racer

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:40 PM

Hi, my name is Pablo and I was born in Mexico City.
I currently live in Aguascalientes.

Next school year I will study in the United States, Wheaton, Illinois to be precise. In a school called wheaton warrenville south high. ( I am part of the Rotary International Youth Exchange Program).

From Mexico to Wheaton, ILL. :whippingsmiley:

Man, are you in for a rude awakening this winter. Bud, your gonna freeze your frikkin ass off !!!Better buy a good winter coat. :)

#7 Murphyslaw4267

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:06 AM

My sister goes to college in Naperville, Illinois, it snowed in late April.

#8 birney

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:07 PM

Hi pablo, Great to see you on the forums. I am pretty certain I remember aaragorn, but we certainly know you from the beach. Glad to have you here

#9 Enforcer

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:07 AM

Does that mean I should start listenting to Latino music to learn Spanish..oh brother...

Happy to have you here Pablo, game on...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com