Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BrEEd

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:07 PM

Hello. My name's Don, I'm 18, and I live in Hillsborough, New Jersey. I just graduated high school and will be attending a community college for a year. Upon completion of that year I plan on transferring to Rutgers where I will pursue a career in Secondary Education. Besides playing games every once in awhile, I spend most of my time with my girlfriend, drumming, partying, going to shows, and just hanging out with people. Volleyball, tennis, golf, and football are the best sports, in my opinion. I'm a pretty nice guy but I can come off like an asshole over the internet because I enjoy sarcasm. I joined here awhile ago during the Moongamers and Moders conflict. I used to go by the name -=BaDaSs-PeNgUiN=- but I changed it due to certain circumstances. Questions, comments, concerns?

#2 Tambulance

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:47 PM

i <3 you man! i miss badasspenguin.

#3 DAN_DALY

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:24 AM

Hey Don,

Thanks for your intro and time spent here with our gaming community! I use the smurf name chiily_willy sometimes so yea, penguins do rock 2the - extreme!!! :lol:

#4 JJ

Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:07 AM

Don, you are an nice guy. In an asshole kind of way... :smilie_tanz:

#5 summens

Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:24 AM

:bhi: welcome don

#6 dodgem

Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:42 AM

I'm a pretty nice guy but I can come off like an asshole over the internet because I enjoy sarcasm. ?

Yey! <3 Sarcasm, <3 Don!

:) Thanks for the intro

#7 Fuel §

Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:52 PM

Hillsborough's cool.

I think we destroyed them in sectionals/etc.

#8 Comet

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:16 PM

Thanks for being a long standing member Donny, it's been a pleasure seeing you mature over the years. All the best in your academic career and there after.

I miss -=BaDaSs-PeNgUiN=-, he was a cool shit.

#9 waubamik

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:35 PM

<3 steed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com