Photo

X-Double-X

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 xdoublex

Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:23 AM

Hello, My name is Dan.. i currently live in minnesota and have lived here all my life. I have 2 jobs - 1 of them i coach baseball. As most of you guys know im huge Baseball, Basketball, Football fan as i talk alot about sports in ts.

How I Got Here........3-4 years ago a friend of mine invited me to his house.. he showed me 1942 which i had fell in love with at the time... But sadly at the time i couldent play due to a poor Pc. well 1/2 year later we upgraded and i ended up buying 1942. When i first got 1942 i went from server/server/map/map and couldent fine 1 that i liked untill i found Moongamers Omaha Cq.. i fell in love with the server and players. The first time i hit the beach i made a friend that become a good one. Bully blindboy we sniped consistantly on the beach and often found ourselfs battling Dave Schmidt. I kept comming back becouse of the friendly players that i met... the lifers,bully's,Dalys, Docs, Daves, Beekers, Delights etc. The players that i met is what kept me comming back...Even tho the beach was my favorite map. Sadly i was knocked off the beach a few times which brought me to the forums And have gone far with the forums... the forums brought me to ts which i seen some of my good old time friends a few times before life had taken them or the game was no longer fun to them. The Years went by fast it wassent pretty at first as some of you old timers would know..but it eventually got better.

--Well its 2008 and most of my Old friends are no longer here as the beach is home for me and will hopefully always be here as everytime i step foot on the beach those memories always seem to flow back.....and new one comes to mind. Little of me and a (short) Description on how i got to the moon :)

Dan-X-Double-X

#2 Tambulance

Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:27 AM

hi double! we love you!

#3 summens

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:46 AM

:bhi: hi dan.

#4 Bullet-BS

Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:28 AM

You Da Man Dan!!!!! :grphug:

#5 DAN_DALY

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:01 AM

Hey Dan,

Thanks for the intro and the service and commitment you have given to this community, it's greatly appreciated! :applaud:

Sadly i was knocked off the beach a few times which brought me to the forums....

it wassent pretty at first as some of you old timers would know..but it eventually got better.

Dan-X-Double-X

:rofl: Dan, I remember you were a PITA, on the beach and in the forums!! :P

Can you say :spam1: !!!

Glad you had the tenacity to stick with us!!

#6 Comet

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:35 AM

Howdy Dan, hey I'm Dan, that's double...no your double :blink:

Thanks for the intro, now I know a little of your background. I didn't know you have been a part of CQ for so long. Thanks for making us your online gaming home, and yes we all have fond memories from years gone by. Each new day we'll make new memories as well. :)

#7 Dark Lancer

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:19 AM

I remember when you first got here. I was thinking, mua hahahahah, I like circle sniping that noob on the beach, jk :P

#8 birney

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

Dan.

I was knocked of the beach as well: once lol, which bought me to the forums. In game it was great to watch you and bully, fly down the beach in the jeep and head towards shank beach. Today its just as much fun playing with and against you. You have come along way from being "knocked off" the beach, and from things like "never be an admin". Its a good feeling offering people admin-ship and with you it was a extreme pleasure. I hope that we will have you here at moon for many years to come!!

#9 mexican eskimo

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:47 PM

:bhi:
i got knocked off the beach too, that is what brought me here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com