Photo

well hello there pahdnahs.....

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Brew

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:44 AM

just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone. i'm a long time player going back to wagoogee days, but have only just now joined the forums. looking forward to being killed by most of you in game, being that i suck.......very badly i might add.

#2 DAN_DALY

Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:11 AM

Hey Brew,

Thanks for the intro and welcome to the forums M8! I've seen you in game and have had the pleasure of some in game chat with ya!

Hook up with our TeamSpeak channel, that can really add a new dimension to the game. You also have the chance to hear some of Afternoon Delight's "corny" jokes! :P

And remember.....

On-line game enjoyment is not entirley dependant upon your playing skill! I have a blast every time I'm in game and I rarely fininsh in the top 10 spots. But it is sweet when it happens! :lol:

#3 summens

Posted 09 August 2008 - 04:14 AM

:bhi: welcome to moongamers brew - - - - - yummy a nice cold brew ^_^

#4 Bullet-BS

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:10 AM

Hey Howdy nice to meetcha!!!

#5 Brew

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:30 AM

thanks for the warm reception guys. Yeah Dan, pretty much the reason i still play this game is because of moongamer's server and the community it serves. i have always had a good time interacting with others and sharing jokes and stuff.

#6 Irviding

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:33 AM

welcome!

#7 mexican eskimo

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:35 PM

:bhi:

#8 Alvin Tostig

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:19 PM

welcome brew. you've always lurked off teh forum scene, at last you've made it though

#9 Comet

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:09 PM

Thanks for the intro Brew, take your time and check out all the Forum has to offer, it's rather extensive.

See ya on the beach...

Posted Image

#10 Afternoon Delight

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:57 PM

2 things everyone likes,...

Afternoon Delight and a good Brew!!! :P

Glad to have you on board.

Cya on the beach!!

#11 Donovan for TD

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:52 AM

omgz hiya brew. long time :)

#12 Redshirt

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:24 AM

Howdy, I've seen you in-game a number of times! When you're doing battle can we call it a .....BREW-HA-HA? :leave:

#13 bogeydeadsix

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:26 AM

Great to have you here!

#14 Brew

Posted 16 August 2008 - 01:49 AM

DONO!! long time no see man! hope everything's going well for you bro. :applaud:

Howdy, I've seen you in-game a number of times! When you're doing battle can we call it a .....BREW-HA-HA? :leave:

haha yes! or a "Brew-tality" maybe? :lol:

#15 DAN_DALY

Posted 16 August 2008 - 01:51 AM

DONO!! long time no see man! hope everything's going well for you bro. :applaud:

haha yes! or a "Brew-tality" maybe? :lol:

:rofl: :cowmoo: :rofl:

#16 Fitztroyer

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:45 AM

Welcome to the forums!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com