Photo

Those dern Monkeys

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Monkey

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:09 AM

Just a quick note as to some of what I am about.

I am an auto mechanic by trade have been in the line of work for over 20 years.
My hobbies are working with PC systems and of course gaming.

As most know I also do a bit of racing. Not just one type, mud runs, drag races and road course racing. As for all of those the mud has to be the most fun of them all but not the most rewarding when it comes to money winning.

The shop I work at is run by my cousin and the 2 of us have worked together since 1987 starting in a small rented garage in the middle of town. We now have our own shop where we do all sorts of custom work and we also do many upgrades as well. Corvette engines in S-10 Blazers, Turbo coupe engines in tiny Ford Rangers. V-8 Corvair conversions. You give us a vehicle and we will stuff a bigger or better engine in it.

I have a butt load of children as well....... some of them also come to our servers and play as well. One of them is also a Monkey.... the name stems from when I was a small child and would climb all over the place on top of the cabinets and anywhere I could get to. She is the same way so she is the newest Monkey even still at 18.

#2 DAN_DALY

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:40 AM

Hey Terry,

Thanks for the intro M8!! Always good hearing about RL facts around the person!!

BTW, we already know what your all about! You represent the Moon community in a great way, and your time, service and dedication to our gaming community is greatly appreciated. It's always a pleasure working with you on the Sr team Terry!

I do look forward to hooking up with ya in RL the next time I'm back in Ohio!

And remember....... the first Pabst Blue Ribbon is on me M8! :lol:

#3 summens

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:41 AM

:bhi: hey moneky

#4 Bullet-BS

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:55 AM

the first Pabst Blue Ribbon is on me M8! :lol:

OMG I haven't seen anyone drink one of those since my Grandpa back in the 70's :blink:

Monkey it is nice to meetcha! You truly have become a good friend.

#5 mexican eskimo

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:37 PM

:bhi:
hi monkey.

#6 Noir

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:04 PM

yeah! TC

#7 Irviding

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:24 PM

thanks for the info about yourself.. i need to post one of these later :)

#8 birney

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:08 PM

When i was younger I use to run into cabinets lol. Its a pleasure play with, chat to, and work with you on behalf of moongamers. If moongamers was not here, it would still be a pleasure knowing you!!.

#9 SOLDIER FROM HELL

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:18 PM

Thanks for sharing :)

PS: your avatar makes me laugh every time i see it :D

#10 FearThis

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:41 PM

Good to hear from ya man... Hope all is well.

#11 sagittarii

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:21 PM

Hey yeknoM!

nice to read something about you...so I dont have to annoy you in TS with these questions :D

so: I give u a Peugeot 206 Version 2004 (small french car with V4 and 75HPS ;)) and you put a GM Hummer H2 V8 Block in it? How much does it cost and how about shipping?

j/k ... :wasnt-me:

#12 bonds...steriod bonds

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:08 PM

When i was younger I use to run into cabinets lol.

That explains everything

#13 mexican eskimo

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:27 PM

When i was younger I use to run into cabinets lol. Its a pleasure play with, chat to, and work with you on behalf of moongamers. If moongamers was not here, it would still be a pleasure knowing you!!.

:rofl: that was random and a good one.

#14 Monkey

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:53 AM

This explains a great deal :rofl:

Hey yeknoM!

nice to read something about you...so I dont have to annoy you in TS with these questions :D

so: I give u a Peugeot 206 Version 2004 (small french car with V4 and 75HPS ;) ) and you put a GM Hummer H2 V8 Block in it? How much does it cost and how about shipping?

j/k ... :wasnt-me:

If you were to actually want something like this it would only be a matter of how you would pay to have the work done and yes we have done some very odd engine to car combinations. As for the Hummer they use the same engines that any GM truck has in it so that would be fairly easy ;)

#15 Tambulance

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:06 PM

i like monkey. :P

#16 AncientTiger

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:26 PM

Need to get you to take a road trip to Missouri... I've got a 73 pontiac lemans that would love to meet ya! :rofl:

Thanks for the intro TC ;)

#17 Chernenkov

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:15 PM

Asl?

#18 Horvath

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:00 AM

Hi Monkey !!

#19 Comet

Posted 25 September 2008 - 12:19 PM

BTW, we already know what your all about! You represent the Moon community in a great way, and your time, service and dedication to our gaming community is greatly appreciated.

My sentiments exactly.

The BF1942 Admin team is as good as it gets. Never is there drama to deal with, everyone respects one another even if opinions vary. You all work like a well oiled machine, totally in sync with one another.

Terry, love ya brother, thank you so much for all you do.

~Dan

#20 Tarawa/Troutzilla

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:21 PM

Banana's to you ,Sir.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com