Photo

Finally signed up

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Ronin29

Posted 10 September 2008 - 09:43 AM

Hey there, been playing on and off on the Moongamer CoD 4 server for a few months now and finally decided to look up the website to sign up.

Recently I re-installed BF 2142 so you might see me there as well.

Catch you all in my crosshairs...maybe :P

#2 Comet

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:14 AM

Welcome to the community and forum Ronin29, glad you took the time to sign up.

Make sure you take the time to forage through the forum, there's plenty to check out.

Have fun!

#3 dodgem

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:38 AM

Welcome. If you have a bf1942, bf2, CS:S or DoD disk hiding, be sure to check out our servers there too ;)

Glad you made your way here.

#4 Allarra

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:55 AM

Welcome!! You should definately come visit us in 2142 =) Just be prepared to be knifed and t-bagged. It happens to us all. I have only t-bagged two people though. Still pretty wrong... anyway welcome!!

#5 Section8

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:32 PM

Welcome! Welcome! Glad you stopped by and please enjoy your stay.

#6 DAN_DALY

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:48 PM

Welcome aboard, sit back and enjoy your ride!! :D

#7 AncientTiger

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:53 PM

Welcome Ronin! Yep, we have a lot of fun over in 2142, so be sure to come play when you can. Also be sure to join us in TeamSpeak! It's a lot of fun getting to talk to the folks you're tbaggin' :D

And speaking of tbaggin...... the 2nd one Allarra tbagged... she farted.... <_<

BTW... "Ronin"... either you're a Stargate Atlantis fan, or a student of Japanese history (Ronin = Unmastered Samurai).... just curious which?

#8 Allarra

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:00 PM

Welcome Ronin! Yep, we have a lot of fun over in 2142, so be sure to come play when you can. Also be sure to join us in TeamSpeak! It's a lot of fun getting to talk to the folks you're tbaggin' :D

BTW... "Ronin"... either you're a Stargate Atlantis fan, or a student of Japanese history (Ronin = Unmastered Samurai).... just curious which?

Don't answer him, Ronin. He will stalk you if you are a Stargate fan. And you suck, Sam. That is just gross.

Don't let us scare you away from 2142 lol We aren't really this bad. Usually. Ok sometimes, but not all the time. Its ok, really. Someone more normal from 2142 will greet you I am sure. Just don't believe Freezy.

#9 AncientTiger

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:54 PM

Don't answer him, Ronin. He will stalk you if you are a Stargate fan. And you suck, Sam. That is just gross.

Don't let us scare you away from 2142 lol We aren't really this bad. Usually. Ok sometimes, but not all the time. Its ok, really. Someone more normal from 2142 will greet you I am sure. Just don't believe Freezy.

I haven't stalked any Stargate fans in MONTHS Tara, so THERE :P
:lol:

#10 summens

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:52 PM

:bhi: welcome to moongamers ronin.

stargate? :vomit:

#11 Tarawa/Troutzilla

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:48 PM

Greetings........

#12 Ronin29

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:39 AM

Actually the signification of my name is litteral, the samurai without a master. Practiced martial arts for many years and Iaido is my favorite art by far.

#13 AncientTiger

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:49 AM

Not a Stargate fan... but equally cool :D I have always admired and respected those honored warriors of long ago, and have tried to emulate many of their qualities.

Iaido... is that a branch of Hapkido? I studied Shorin-Ryu for several years and was around some Hapkido studenets. Those guys were TOUGH :lol:

#14 Ronin29

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:33 PM

Not a Stargate fan... but equally cool :D I have always admired and respected those honored warriors of long ago, and have tried to emulate many of their qualities.

Iaido... is that a branch of Hapkido? I studied Shorin-Ryu for several years and was around some Hapkido studenets. Those guys were TOUGH :lol:

I studied Judo, Shotokan Karate, Aikido, Kobudo (mainly Bo, Tento and nunchaku), Iaido. Coupled with some mixed stuff I picked up along the years from various people I met.

A simplified definition of the Iaido would be the art of the 'draw-cut'. We draw our swords and attack at the same time. Look it up in wikipedia if you are interested. :)

#15 Allarra

Posted 11 September 2008 - 01:11 PM

It is really too bad JinRow is no longer around. You and he would hit it off. Afeks and Ca3sar are our resident MAs for 2142 and AKAafeks would probably enjoy a discussion with you.

#16 Blue5DG

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:26 PM

Welcome to the Forums, You notice who all the talkers are.... Mostly the 2142 guys and gals. But that's ok.

Watch for me on West Tampa, I am usually in an APC smoking Sam from across the map. :weird: :applaud:

#17 Some Type Of Badass

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:36 PM

welcome... get on bf2142 my game name is unseen88 :shankknife:

:club:

#18 AncientTiger

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:44 PM

WOW Ronin... sounds like you've been in it awhile. That's "spiffy" (thank Allarra...she's got us ALL hooked on that darned thing)

Watch for me on West Tampa, I am usually in an APC smoking Sam from across the map. :weird: :applaud:

Yes... fear Blue in an APC... he can turn those things on a dime, lay hidden from 300 meters away and rain death and destruction.... makes a hard target to hit....

And he farts in 'em too (why do you think you NEVER see anyone riding with him?! :blink: )

#19 Untamed-Beast

Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:19 PM

Hey whats up Ronin glad to see you in the forums man. Be sure to log on to BF2142 and say whats up! Hope to see you in game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com