Photo

The Glory Of Battlefield 1942

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 BFJim2102

Posted 09 March 2016 - 11:31 PM

Well, I've been working on this Montage for about a month now, and this took me 3+ hours to edit. Hope you guys enjoy this, and tell me which clip was your favorite ;)

• Pitcher and Eliminator like this

#2 Renlist

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:56 AM

All in all...good.   I forgot, was there an afterburner to make jeeps go faster at one time?  That long range zook kill of a plane is unreal.  I don't even attempt those.

#3 posi

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:35 AM

Ohhhh   Check the loop zook  :arrow1:  at 6:45 !!     :shoot2:  :yikes:

#4 BFJim2102

Posted 10 March 2016 - 08:29 AM

@Renlist, haha thanks. And the long plane zook, I got SO excited after I got that kill on video lol

@Posi, yeah, the loopsnipe and loopzook are 2 of my favorite clips ;)

#5 Moving Target

Posted 10 March 2016 - 10:34 AM

Holy crap. You hacker you! ;)

#6 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:09 AM

hahhaah!  I was waiting a video of all that we regularly play, instead is just your kills,  fun  anyway.  

#7 Lord of War

Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:56 PM

Nice montage man. That loop snipe was pretty slick ;)

#8 BFJim2102

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:30 PM

Thanks guys! :D

#9 ØLÐ CRØW

Posted 22 March 2016 - 03:01 PM

Nicely done--definitely touches on the infinite number of ways to achieve death in this great game. Also, solid choice in using the Inception score for background music. Some pieces by Mr. Zimmer can make even something as mundane as eating a bowl of cereal in the morning turn into the most exhilarating and epic serving of Fruity Pebbles the world has ever known!

#10 Steve2112

Posted 23 March 2016 - 10:51 AM

Thank you SO much for your hard work. What a nice documentation! One thing it is showing me is it looks like a need to aim high? Would you say this to be true? 

Also...is that a blood cloud at 2:05? Never noticed that before!

The other thing that seems problematic for me is the speed and stability of the movements. It SEEMS on my screen I don't have that quickness of movement. Of course, my avatar could very well be a fatarse! And the stability of your reticle is incredibly stable and precise. It also appears your targets are making it MUCH easier than the usual ones I see. Just kind of strolling rather than leaping around like a jack rabbit.  Maybe if I slow down the mouse move even more that could help.

Anyway....very nice both playing and editing... my compliments! 

#11 Spare Parts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:49 PM

That was crazy good.  My favorite part was the last bit, I had never seen that before.  Well done with the video and in the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com