Photo

Battlefield 1 Trailer recreated in Battlefield 1942!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Xenanab

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:09 PM

Hello there, it's me!
You might remember me. I used to play a lot on your Battlefield 1942 server(s) and I am really glad that you guys are still around to this day!

I wanted to share with you our recently released recreation of the popular Battlefield 1 trailer with the engine of good ol' Battlefield 1942.

eYe.ris, from the FHSW-Europe/NA community, planned to do this awesome little project with the help of our beloved modification "Forgotten Hope: Secret Weapon" since basically all the different things featured in DICE's trailer also exist in FHSW... kind of :D

Here it is:

https://youtu.be/WIueVjAmHzA

It's fantastic that DICE's media and video director Randy Evans has also shared our work on his twitter xD
https://twitter.com/...164408993828864

We hope that this trailer gets more people into FHSW.
But it is also a signal that Battlefield 1942 is a fantastic game which's potential can be increased by the ability to modify it.

Keep Battlefield 1942 amazing, Moongamers !

#2 mexican eskimo

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:42 PM

It's cool that they ditched the modern era.  A lot of things, especially aircraft got overpowering there.  I'd probably need a new computer for BF1.

#3 posi

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:00 PM

We caught and shared this great BF1942 work on our facebook page already.    I also took the liberty of sharing it with a few gaming groups.

Great Work!

https://www.facebook.com/M00NGAMERS

As a fellow YTer who covers this game it was great to see someone else willing to drop the HUD and show what the game engine itself can generate.  Virtually zero YT channels will do this type of capture.

I however, do this exclusively with content uploaded to Moongamers Youtube.

Thankyou,  again for the extraordinary content.  Noting that we shared / liked / subbed, your channel in advance of your posting.   :coo:  

If your interested in returning the share/like/sub.  This is our BF1942 Youtube Channel.

#4 Xenanab

Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:54 PM

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, the trailer was a lot of work, given the fact that all these sequences feature different settings and little details although they are so short.
But it was a huge advantage that eYe was able to modifiy certain vehicles in a way, that an actual player cam could enter a plane and look around while another player flies it for example.
His modding skills are really good, since he has also contributed a few vehicles to this mod himself.

We are really surprised that the video has already reached 45.000 views. It is a huge shoutout to our precious Battlefield 1942!

Thanks for your channel link, I will post it on our forums and will also take a look on some Moongamer gameplay :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com