Photo

Questionable Play

less than desirable behavior

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Von Trapp

Posted 25 June 2016 - 06:48 PM

Playing Iwo Jima map around 7:30 EST, and there was a sniper, Super Sissy, killing everything he shot at, and for the life of everyone, he could not be killed.  I am not saying he was cheating, but at one point he was 29-0 as a sniper.....seems a little bit suspicious, and I am not the only one that was playing who thought this.  Please keep an eye on this player.

#2 Grassy

Posted 25 June 2016 - 06:53 PM

Thanks for the heads up

• Angerfist likes this

#3 Angerfist

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:17 AM

Playing Iwo Jima map around 7:30 EST, and there was a sniper, Super Sissy, killing everything he shot at, and for the life of everyone, he could not be killed.  I am not saying he was cheating, but at one point he was 29-0 as a sniper.....seems a little bit suspicious, and I am not the only one that was playing who thought this.  Please keep an eye on this player.

I'm pretty sure you mean "Sniper Sissy".

Of course you weren't saying that he is cheating, but let me extininguish the little flames of suspicion ...

The Admins know this player. He is a pretty good infantry player who has been checked. He is not using cheats / hacks to his advantage. Thank you for keeping hackusations out of the server chat.  

Game on.

• Grassy and Rubulator like this

#4 Steve2112

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:58 PM

Wonder what that means..."not using cheats / hacks to his advantage". 

You either are using or not using. 

• Angerfist and Grinch like this

#5 Angerfist

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:40 PM

Wonder what that means..."not using cheats / hacks to his advantage". 

You either are using or not using. 

Well, thanks for clarifying.

:weird:

#6 gregefc

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:12 AM

Clearly anger means the player is not using hacks lol.
  • dodgem likes this

#7 dodgem

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:32 AM

We will keep an eye out for hackers.

We caught three just last week so don't think that anything goes unnoticed.  Most players are very good.  Very few are actually hacking.

Thanks for the heads up and, as Angerfist said, thank you for bringing it to the forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com