Photo

New Moonie

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Chronicly Gifted

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:27 PM

Hello All,

Chronicly Gifted here, just wanted to introduce my self. I've been playing on the dayz COOP server and have been having a blast (complete Noob tho)! Lin, Enforcer & the other admins have been more than friendly and very helpful. I will gladly say I will be a moonie from here on out. I have been gaming since a young boy started in 1989 with the NES and haven't put down the controller since. I play any type of game from FPS, & RTS to casual games. I have 20+ years experience with gaming and would love to join any server for any type of game. I just switched back from console gaming to PC gaming so i have a decent set up for my CPU and can run just about any game. My steam ID is chronicly_gifted and origin is the same name. For the Dayz COOP server I use the name "DZ". I would love to get to know the moonies and join more servers that you all are apart of.

Let me know if ya'll would like to hear more of my story and introduce your self.

I can be a powerful ally.

Thanks
Chronicly Gifted (AKA) DZ
Adam)

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

Welcome to the forums and good to see you here DZ =)

#3 Chronicly Gifted

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

I am very excited to find this community, thanks for the welcome!
To add a bit more, I am usually on every day, on the weekdays from 6PM - 11PM and all day on the weekends usually from 9AM - 2 or 3 in the morning.
Not on as much as I would like to be, but life gets in the way of gaming time.

Thanks
CG

#4 SP33D

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:46 PM

SP33D Checking in! This makes two new moonies. I made a post in the introduction section but since I see some fellow players posting here I thought I'd give a shout out! Love it here, Great and fair place to learn and an awesome group of players. If you guys need anything feel free to stop by the Pier in Kamyshovo (Kambiwobo). I look forward to involving myself in some of those AI missions, I'm a pretty good shot but I have little Arma enemy experience. Once I get my vehicles back I'll be there to support my fellow survivors in any way I may be of use. Shout out to Randigar for chopping half a forest down so that I could get some walls on my house and Lin for correcting the awful things that the game bugs can do to us from time to time! See you guys and gals this evening.

#5 Archemedies

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

Welcome & good luck! Have fun cause that's what we are here for!
Anything you guys need or any questions feel free to ask & If your not sure who to ask I'm sure that someone will point you in the right direction.

Game on!

#6 Randigar

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:30 PM

Welcome DZ glad to have you in here.

#7 Chronicly Gifted

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:50 AM

Thanks Guys,
I look forward to some chopper hunting tonight.
I NEED SOME GOLD!!!
See ya later

#8 Thirteen

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:55 AM

Welcome to MG, CG (DZ) and also to SP33d. Great to be playing with you.

#9 SP33D

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

Welcome to MG, CG (DZ) and also to SP33d. Great to be playing with you.

Same to you Thirteen!

#10 Warrior124

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:43 AM

Welcome, guys!! It's great to have you here with us. As you can see, DayZ isn't the only game we play around here, lol. To me it's one of the more addictive games, though. I love playing BF4, and since playing DayZ I've kind of been gone from the BF4 scene for awhile, but during the past few days I've started replaying the game, and find it fresh and exciting again.

Star Trek Online is another addictive game I've played. Like DayZ, it too has vendors and such you can buy equipment from, and even star ships with which you can customize a bit both in looks, and armament. We have a fleet of our own as well with people who helps others get started as in teaching how to use science, tactical, or engineer abilities, and builds to their ships, etc.

BF1942 has been the starting point of our community, and has been the backbone for us. Quite a bit of our donations usually come from the BF'42 community. I've had the pleasure of meeting people like Birney, and Section 8, and others from that genre. We have other games as well, like DoD:S, which are very exciting to play.

Starting out here in 2006, my first game with MoonGamers was Battlefield 2142. I became a moonie after the awesome reception I got from this community from people like Lin, Enforcer and others, and have been here ever since. It's amazing when you find a community willing to help you have fun, and work diligently towards that end. I think you will enjoy being a MoonGamer, guys. Again, welcome to MoonGamers! We have a saying around here. It is this. Be a MG (Be a MoonGamer)!! :applaud:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com