Photo

Stallonee's server

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 gen_stallonee

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:49 AM

I have been playing with the idea of changing up the server I am here to gather ideas, it is going to stay PvP, heres the thing its running Epoch Sauerland currently, i am looking to change it up so options:

Epoch:
Chernarus
Taviana
Panthera
Lingor Island
Namalsk
Napf
Sauerland

Regular DayZ

Overwatch:
Chernarus

Unleashed:
Napf

Please reply with ideas.

regards,

gen_stallonee

#2 SgtBarrett

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:09 AM

What is Unleashed? Was hashing out ideas the other night with Kerf and Arch. They had some really good points about making a server with longevity and more to offer than just chopper hunting and inconspicuous consumption. Ideas to make Dayz last like other games with long lives.

#3 JohnAlan

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:31 AM

Unleashed is based on the celle map. It has a survivor city with foot and heli patrols. Also has some very cool cars like a hemicuda, state trooper car, ect.... ai's are tough though so be careful.

#4 gen_stallonee

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:04 PM

So judging by the interest in the unleashed mod and no.others im guessing thats what everyone would like to try?

#5 gen_stallonee

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:16 PM

server has been changed to Overwatch on Chernarus map, small tweaks will be made before any big custom scripts are put in, so get the overwatch mod hop in and have some fun, assume non-moon players to be enemy unless they say otherwise remember it is PvP.

#6 Enforcer

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:04 AM

Okay, thanks Stallone. Overwatch pvp..if you ain't in teamspeak and a friend, you are an enemy..

#7 SgtBarrett

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:35 PM

What happened to Unleashed?

#8 Xeylore

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:47 PM

im up for giving unleashed a try sounds like some fun features in it

#9 gen_stallonee

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:19 PM

you guys wanna try out unleashed and compare unleashed to overwatch and see which we like better?

#10 gen_stallonee

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:18 AM

Overwatch is here to stay, while trying out different mods with xeylore and helltaker, we have found that overwatch while it doesn't offer traders and a default building system, it does offer new/different vehicles, new/different guns, and it adds in that survival factor back into the game as well as a how xeylore says, "it adds the oh (bleep) factor", back into the game, the sound files for the zombies are different and better than those for Epoch, and with massive amounts of zombies, Overwatch, really supports staying in at least a group of 2 or more, along with built in self bloodbag, the mod offers extra/new buildings, such as an extra firehouse in Cherno, a town between Cherno and Elektro, and MUCH more. I know you guys are not huge on PvP but I urge you all to come in and try it out, I think Xeylore and Helltaker will back me up when I say, besides Epoch, Overwatch is the best mod for DayZ.

#11 Irish_Trunks

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

This definitely has me intrigued. I think I may join you guys on this server sometime this week. :D

#12 gen_stallonee

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:21 PM

great to hear! I forgot to mention earlier but the IP has changed to 192.111.147.36:3302

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com