Photo

yay or nay?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gen_stallonee

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:07 PM

Before i make the next payment for my PvP server, I would like to know one thing,.... is anyone even interested? if there is enough interest in it i'll keep it going, otherwise it's going, going, gone. I know that overwatch doesnt have a trade system, or a building system, but it offers a very wide variety of weapons and vehicles, and additional buildings, so I would appreciate as much feedback as i can get on this because otherwise in the next 3-4 days im going to have to shut it down. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
gen_stallonee
Frank

#2 LoverBoy.USA

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:39 PM

sorry but overwatch never has got my interest

#3 Irish_Trunks

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:53 PM

I do have a high interest in it, I've just got a crazy hectic schedule that's been hard to predict. However, don't let me be the deciding factor if others aren't speaking up. If this is being a hindrance on you, then do what you need to do bro and thank you for all you've done.

#4 Lin

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:19 AM

I haven't purchased it, but PVP isn't good for my blood pressure, either. I would be happy to send you the money for one more month though, if you have players on it, and we can see who else might want to purchase and try Overwatch.

#5 gen_stallonee

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:21 PM

overwatch is just another mod to install through the dayz commander, currently the server lays dormant, im hoping to get with Xeylore and Helltaker and maybe Willie soon and see where to go with it.

Also there isnt really any player killing on in there even when it was populated, mostly because everyone in there was in ts with each other, and the only real threat was when a random pub came in and even then no players died via PvP, it was mostly from AI or zeds.

#6 Lin

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:07 PM

You rock. :)

Send me your Paypal info and I can send you $20 toward the next month. Will that work?

#7 gen_stallonee

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:44 PM

i'll see what i can do in the way of doing it with paypal because i had it set up with my debit card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com